How to annoy r5ers and nonr5ers

Hi guys! this is how to annoy r5ers like me. I am getting this from personal experience! Ok so here it is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Tell the person r5 is stupid and for little kids.

2. Sing "Cali Girls" On the beach and scream at your friends to sing along

3. Go to your friend's r5 poster and draw mustaches on their faces

4. when you go to school with your nonr5 friend wear r5 clothes and shoes and sing along while walking down the hallways and watch your friends' reactions.

5. Talk about how r5 is never going to meet your friend they should just give up their obsession and when they say, "It's not an obsession it's my life" say get a new one.

6. When people talk about celebrities and songs they like only talk about r5 and sing their songs over and over again.

7. Talk about r5 in every single conversation you have with non r5ers, and watch them explode.

8. Say R5 stinks!(it does)

9. Delete all of your friend's R5 songs on her playlist.

10. Say that R5 is ugly.

11. Ripe your friend's posters of R5 up, and feed it to their dog.

12. Poke your friend's posters to death and put many holes through it.

13. Every time your friend says "R5" slap them in the face as hard as possible.

14. Throw your friend's pictures, posters, etc. into the mud and drive over it with a car.

15. Throw all your friends R5 things of the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-7 is jerseygirl2001

8-15 is skygirl10

I couldn't wait for jerseygirl2001 to finish... so I finished for her!

- skygirl10