Hogwarts Hit List - Authors Note.

Authors Note

Before I start this book I think I should probably say something.

Okay so I started this book a few months ago and it had a prologue and the first chapter, and that was it. I left it published with just those two chapters for a long while and then exactly two weeks ago, 14 days ago, a couple of tuesdays ago, I decided that I wanted to finish this book.

Originally, I was going to work over the course of a week on this book and publish it last week, but just my luck, I came down with the flu, which I still have, and it delayed the process of writing.

I wanted to publish this as soon as possible because I've hyped it up, but it's a short book (only around 55000 words) and it's not edited in the slightest, so there may be some parts that don't add up with other parts, I tried my best to make this unlikely but mistakes happen.

Also if you're going to be that - very, very, very annoying - person that comments typos and simple mistakes then you can simply not read it or don't blame me for my friends who are here to help me and will call you out on being an annoyance lol.

With all of that said, I did enjoy writing this book, I'm not going to lie it's pretty weird but I think it's weird in a cool way and I hope you like it.

At some point I will come back and read it through out, edit it and make sure it's not stupid (if it is) but for now I'm finally going to sleep!!!!!