Read This First

So this is a female reader,

Now when you read the first chapter, I don't think there is a superhero named, Hayat. my name, and that it derived by the Arabic word meaning "Life", Hayat = Life, in Arabic. Hayat, is also Arab, (I want to see an Arab superhero). Hayat will be controlling the elements of life, (get it? No? Okay.). Water, fire, earth, and air. She's an avatar, that's her nickname from Stark and Wilson.

Hayat will be the character that You|Y/N will be acting in Civil War, clearly that character doesn't exist but FUCK IT! This takes out of being the reader, but there will be an Arab side, Y/N is going to know Arabic. So she was in a Muslim foster home when she was a baby, and she grew up around the English and Arabic Language. You can have ANY ethnicity, be a unicorn.

So I'm trying to say, this is all from my crazy and delusional self. I hope you enjoy, so leave a vote if you are ready for this.

Let's say the reader is from North Carolina, it's a great place but there is a reason behind it. Because of the D23 expo, that was in Raleigh. (I live in North Carolina and I was just 3 hours away, I cried so much when he people there got to see the Infinity War trailer. And I was mad someone leaked it, like what the fuck. And I can't find it so I'll wait until November.)

Leave a comment, vote and share this book!!! Thanks I hope you enjoy.