35 | real life

*short*

"Hey Love? What's up?" Tom picked up the phone.

"Nothing, can you just come to my room for a second?" I asked

"Why is everything okay?" He worried.

"Of course." I say, he knocks on my hotel room door and I let him.

He kisses me, "what's wrong? You look troubled." "I-I- Uh. Sit down for a second." You motioned to the bed and he sat down.

"I know we known each other for, how long? Since March 2016? So that would be a year and a half..." Tom stopped me, "Calm down. Now, get to the point; but take your time."

"What do you think about kids?" I asked.

"I know I want some. Maybe 3."

"Cool. Cool. Cool." I said getting up going to the bathroom and picking up the test with toilet paper.

"Close your eyes and put your hands out like your being given something." I said I walked out of bathroom and laid the toilet paper on his hands and put the stick in the center.

"I- you can open your eyes." He looks down at the stick- Tears filled his eyes and he got on his knees.

"Tom are you okay?" He jumped back on his feet and spun me around.

"IM GOING TO BE DAD!" I looked at the clock, 9:58 pm "Shh. You're going to wake someone."

"I'm going to be a dad." He whispered. I laughed and nodded. "You are going to be a dad."

"Who knows?" He asked. "Zendaya and Laura- they both went to the bathroom with me w-"

"When you threw up. Zendaya didn't get snacks then?" I walked to the small kitchen part of our hotel and opened the freezer and a cabinet.

"We're staying in this hotel for 5 days- you think she didn't buy chips, popcorn, ice cream and ramen?" I asked with a serious, questionable/ sarcastic voice.

He walked over and picked me up. "I love you."

"I love you too."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

THIS IS SUPER FUCKING IMPORTANT DONT SKIPP THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ IT!!!! Thanks

Okay... I'm going to end this book here and start working on a new cover. Then another cover and a sequel. I'm going to not update as much with my other 2 Peter Parker books because I'm going to get wisdom teeth extraction surgery- just imagine what I would type with my medication. Mhm right.

Um so this is going to be the last chapter ( I think) then when I do the first ten chapters in my second book. I'll post- and continue. Thanks so much for the support and so much for feedback you have given me. This is so great and that I met a few friends off this book. It's great.

Dm me if you have any suggestions on what you want to see in the next book. I'll use it I swear because I have a path but it's going to need inspiration.

BYEEEEEEEE