45 | real life

Tom's P.O.V

The call failed and was taking me to voice mail. "Hey mate." Haz walked into Y/N's and I's apartment. "Mate, you okay?"

I shook my head, Y/N is going into surgery, and I'm going to get a fight. I was only with here for a week to be with her until I have to go to Canada to film Chaos Walking.

I opened my phone and called my manager and I get on the flight it 4 hours. So I started to get nervous as I get a taxi to take me to the hospital I ask about Y/N and they give me her room.

The wait is to much, I hate the wait in the elevator. I just want to get up to my girl, my love. I know she'll do okay, she'll do great, she's strong. The elevator opened and ran with my bag to her room. I stopped at the door, took a few breaths and knocked. "Come in." Said a mumble from the other side. I see her. "Y/N?" "Hi, Tom. You look scared."

She laughed, I looked at her with a hair cap on her head, in a gown with IV's and machines wired to her. I pulled up a chair to her bed and stayed there.

She crumpled one hand on my face and I held her hand and kissed it. "I want you to be strong in that O.R. I want to see you after this, take your family out after everyone recovers. Okay? I want you with me. I love you." I kissed her and the knock on the door pulled us apart.

"We're ready for you." Said a woman in scrubs, "we'll take good care of her, she'll be back before you know it." She smiled and gave me reassurance. "Hey, I love you." Y/N said, I smiled and replied, "I love you more, darling." Kissed her forehead for the last time until she comes back.