You are my drug (a Connor Franta fan fic)

Hi my name is Mia I have a YouTube channel but it's not popular it's called skatergirl34 (not real)

Mia's p.o.v.

So I got up and got in my running clothes, I go for runs every morning so I will have a shower after. When I got home from my run I got my towel and got undressed then put the towel around me I went for a shower I am really excited because today I'm going with my friend Cassie's to playlist live.

I know what your thinking we're spoiled but we have been saving up for tickets for a long time.So I went down stairs with my white lace crop top with my baby blue shorts and my red converse.I went down stairs and got some breakfast.I grabbed my stuff and headed towords Cassie's house,

I just walked it's not that far.So when I was walking I felt like someone was following me but when I turned around there was nothing, so I continued to walk and I turned around again but there was a person with there hood up I just shook it off.

I reached Cassie's house and just went in because she knows it's me so I kept quiet and took off my shoes and grabbed a water bottle and went upstairs really quiet she called out "Who's there??" Then I herd shuffling and she came out of her room and I hid in a closet I herd her come close to the closet and the door opened and sprang up and gave her a big bear hug,it took her a couple seconds to figure out what was going on then she hugged back.

Stalkers p.o.v.

"Wow" I say as the most beautiful human being walks past the hotel that I'm staying in,so I decide to follow her.

She hasn't noticed me yet and it's been 4-5 blocks like we're are you going? *cough* oh shit she turns around and I jump in to a...........garbage can just kidding I ninja roll in to a back alley and wait for her to turn back around.She finally started walking again and the dork I am tripped but got up fast and put my hood up and walked to the side.she turned around and walked up to this house and opened the door.

I gave up and went back to the hotel to get ready today were going to playlist live as guests to meet all of the death screaming fans,oh I forgot I'm part of our 2nd life.

Authors note

___________________________________________________________________

So how was the first chapter of my first fan fic ever hope you guys like this

Vote and comment