Talks

TAGS

israaxkhan lovhannah123 brahman2004 unicornAZ123 Rain_Night_Princess

*****

HARRIS

"What do I do?"I groaned. "I love her so much I'm in love with her she's my everything." I whined.

"Oh I don't know tell her the fucking truth tell her what really happened!" Ruenelle said.

"She won't listen." I sighed.

"Well how much do you want to get back together with her?" Aaron asked.

"More than anything in the world." I said.

"Then you wouldn't let her not listen if stop you she'll listen now go get your girl!" Yusha said pulling me up.

"Wait fix the hair and put on some cologne." Shaddy said.

" which one?" I asked.

"Whichever ones her favorite." Yusha said and AJ sprayed some on me and pushed me out of my room. I took a deep breath and walked to her place.

"Hey Mikael is so-

"Her room." He cut me off and smirked.

I went up to her room and walked in.

"Oh my god Harris I could've been changing!" She gasped.

"I've seen it before." I shrugged. "But I have to talk to you."

"Okay come to my office." She said sitting on her bed I smiled and followed her sitting down in front of her.

"So I have to talk to you..."I trailed off.

"About?" She asked.

"Us-

"Harris-

"Just hear me out please." I said she nodded. " what happened with Nicole wasn't what it looked like I was getting ready to take a nap and Nicole came in saying she wanted to talk I refused but then she wouldn't leave so I gave her 5 minutes and she kissed me right when you walked in I swear that's all that happened." I explained.

"Harris you basically broke up with me over text." She said.

"What? When what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah look." She said taking her phone out and showing me the texts.

"Baby I never wrote that wallahi." I said.

"Then who was it"she scoffed.

"Nicole! I left my room to go use the bathroom and my phone must've been left open see it's around the same time too." I said showing her

"Really?" She asked.

"Baby I wouldn't do that to you especially not over text." I said.

"You're right I'm sorry." she said.

"No don't be. But Sophia I love you-

"Harris I can't." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't love you anymore as a friend yes but romantically no." She said.

"You're lying." I said.

"I'm not im sorry." She shook her head. I swear it felt like I couldn't breath.

"Okay-

"Harris-

"It's fine Soph I get it."I said and walked away.

SOPHIA

"What happened Harris just left and he looked like he was about to cry." Sarah said.

"He told me he loves me I said I didn't feel the same way." I said.

"You're lying and you know it you do love him why would you be crying saying you miss him then?" Aaishahs asked.

"Why would you compare him to Ahmed all the time?" Atiya asked.

"Sophia you love him you don't think you do but you do!" Fatima said.

" I can't tell him-

"Why not?" Sarah asked.

" I just don't want to be hurt again."I said.

"He loves you couples fight! It's normal dean and I have big fights you don't see us breaking up." Sarah said.

"Maybe someday." I said and walked downstairs.

"What happened Harris is so upset." Yusha said.

" yeah he's saying you told him you don't love him anymore." Jay said.

"Guys-

"She does she won't admit it cause she's fricken stubborn." Atiya said.

"Well this is the time where you STOP BEING STUBBORN and go get your mans."yusha said.

" I can't I don't want to be hurt again." I said.

"You won't! You two are the strongest couple I know you two have your ups and downs but love like that always has a way so just think about it." Jay said.

"I-fine." I said. "Now just get off my back everyone." I said and went to my room closing the door behind me.

"Why does love have to be so difficult?" I groaned to myself.

*****

SAMME SOPHIA YOURE NOT ALONE BOYS ARE CONFUSING AND CANT BE STRAIGHT UP IM TALKING ABOUT YOU CRUSH!