Love letters

TAGS

israaxkhan brahman2004 Rain_Night_Princess unicornAZ123 lovhannah123

****

HARRIS

"Are you sick?" Aaron asked walking into my room

"No." I Said.

"Then why have you been coughing and sneezing these past two days?" Jay asked.

"Don't tell anyone this but sometimes I fake being sick so Sophia can come over and just spend time with me." I said.

" so you're doing this for my attention?" I heard Sophia walk in.

" oooh busted." The boys oohed.

"Harris sweetie you don't have to fake being sick so I'll spend time with you I'm willing to do that either way." She chuckled.

"You're not mad?"I asked.

"No of course not. It's actually cute and sweet." She shrugged.

" oh so can we cuddle?" He asked with a smile.

" of course." She chuckled coming over to me.

"Yay." I hugged her.

"Oh shoot I forgot I have to film the video for the channel." She said.

" aw but I wanted you to stay." I pouted.

"I know my love but the girls already get jealous about the amount of time I spend with you." She chuckled.

"Tru-

"Can we come?" Adam asked with a smile.

"Yeah of course." Sophia nodded with a smile. They all ran off to her house leaving Sophia and I.

SOPHIA

"Come on." The girls sat me down.

"So today-

"Awwwww Harris this is cute you wrote Sophia a love letter." Ruenelle said reading a piece of paper.

" close the camera please." I begged the girls who did it with a confused expression.

"You're like a rose so fragile and beautiful, my lov-

"Wait what love letter?" Harris asked.

"You wrote this it says H.J on the bottom of the paper." Adam said holding up the paper.

" I've never written you a love letter." Harris said to me I took the paper from Adam.

"So then who's this from? Same initials." Shaddy said looking at me.

"It's no one." I lied.

"Oh yeah then how was this letter made?" Harris asked taking the paper from me and reading it.

"Harris." I stated trying to get the paper back but he held it up so I couldn't reach.

" oh really?" Harris asked reading the letter. "So who's this from?" He asked looking at me.

" just a person-

"What's his name?" He asked.