Confusion

It's been two months. Harris and I are doing fine tbh! Like we both are happy no we're not together buttttttt we are friends we decided to try just being friends first.

" soo we both agree that we're just friends for now and if we both want to get back together we'll go for it?"harris asked.

"Yeah" I nodded cleaning my desk.

" oh I can live with that." He shrugged.

"Good." I said not really paying any attention.

" soooo Harry he talks about you." He said.

"Really?! Ahem I mean what does he say?" I cleared my throat.

"He says you're pretty you're funny you're cute he likes you." Harris said. "And you like him."

"Nah-

"Say Wallahi you don't." He smirked crossing his arms.

"Ugh okay fine! I don't know okay and I'm definitely not going to talk to my ex about another guy." I said.

" but do you?" He asked.

"Were you not listening? I'm confused...help me." I whined.

"I'm definitely not going to talk to my ex about another guy." Harris quoted me I gave him a look like 😑.

"Your words not mine." He smiled.

"Fine don't help me I'll figure it out on my own." I said.

"Nah I'll help so class is in session! How does he make you feel?" He asked.

"Yeahhh this is weird never mind you know what I don't need a guy I have myself to love I don't need anyone to make me feel beautiful or tell me that I am cause I know that myself so forget this whole harry thing." I said.

"I love you."he smiled then quickly cleared his throat.

" still?"I chuckled.

"Well duh you were/ are my first love what we had was special even if you don't think it was." He said.

"Harris I do think it was special I KNOW it was special and I also know that nothing could be the same as that but we agreed-

"I know I'm just getting used to it I guess." He said.

***

* HARRIS*

"Harry you here for Sophia?" Mikael asked.

" Oh my god mikael cant I just drop by to see my bestfriend  is she here though?" Harry asked

"Yeah in her room you're not allowed." Mikael said.

" I heard my name" Sophia came downstairs and smiled. "Oh hi harry."

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Okay stop. This is just pathetic" shaddy said.

"You're pathetic" Harry and I said.

" ohhhhhh roasted!" Aaron said.

"Screw you tiny" shaddy said to me.

" just do this." Harris said and threw. Pillow at me.

"F you." I said annoyed as I fixed my hair.

"What time?" Harris asked.

"Never o clock." I said.

"Ouch." He winced.

****

"Sophia do you like harry?" Aaishah asked.

"No wallahi I don't." I said.

"Then who do you like?" AJ asked.

"No one at the moment I'm still trying to get over your brother." I said.

" what do you see in him though?" yusha asked.

"I can't tell you." I said.

"Why not?" Jay asked.

"Because I'll end up falling for him again and I can't do that." I said.

"You still love him-

"No I don't." I cut Fatima off.

"Wallahi?" They all smirked.

" I don't know shutup" I said to them making them smile like idiots.

" He still loves you and he always beats himself up over losing you." Atiya said

"Harris and I-

"You two are the most loving and the strongest couple I know you two will be together again and then you guys will have a bunch of kids and you'll be looking back at this stupid fight and laugh" ruenelle said.

" who knows? Now leave me alone you guys are giving my headache a migraine" I said and walked off thinking about Harris and I.

*****

HEY GUYS SORRY OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!!! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THE CRAPPY CHAPTER NOT CRAPPY BUT I FAILED AND ITS HORRIBLE I KNOW SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A SHOUTOUT AND THE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU!