Prologue

Does Magic exist?In this world magic doesn't exist,But there is a world were Magic exist this is the Magic World

The world is Compose of 11 Kingdoms.This Kingdoms are:

~Light Kingdom,were every light magic users live.
~Lightning/Thunder Kingdom,were every lightning/thunder magic users live.
~Fire Kingdom,were every fire magic users live.
~Air Kingdom,were every air magic users live.
~Water Kingdom,were every water magic users live.
~Ice Kingdom ,were every ice magic users live.
~Earth Kingdom,were every earth magic users live.
~Cloud Kingdom,were every cloud magic users live.
~Shadow Kingdom,were every shadow magic users live.
~Wizards Kingdom,were every Wizards/witch live.
And last but not the least Dark Kingdom,were all the dark magic users and the rebels are here.
The Kingdoms have their own King and Queen.But the Dark King was a rebel too.He wants to be powerful like his brother which is the King of the Light Kingdom The most powerful kingdom.Because of that the war is started and that is the day when a beautiful girl born the princess of the Light Kingdom.The most powerful among them all.And she is the only one who can kill the Dark King...

If you want to know my story come and explore with me at the White Light Academy,where everything impossible is possible.And I am the Long Lost Powerful Princess....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/n:Hope you like the story po.I'm only 12 years old po kaya po pagpasensyahan nyo na yung story.First storyko dinpo ito.. Expect wrong grammars error and some typos.
Kamsahamnida......