Chapter 13: Strange Day

Lucy Maud Montgomery.

I heard Kazuki-chan's voice. I raise me head and look at her. She's still sleeping.

Someone suddenly knocked, "Montgomery, you have a visitor." I heard the orange haired guy said it.

I approached the door and opened it. I didn't got suprise to see John with the oranged haired guy.

As expected...

"Montgomery, I'll leave you guys here... don't worry, Dazai-san will comeback with them sooner." He said then left without waiting my answer.

"Are you going to let me in or what?" John asked.

"Come in or not I don't care." I said as I move aside from the door and start walking back to Kazuki-chan.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" He asked.

"I was supposed to ask you that, but fine," I said. "Dazai ask me if I could watch over Kazuki when he's on a mission, so that's why. And you?"

"I see. Hmmm? Well, I've heard that Mr. Fitzgerald is alive." He said as his expression change into a serious one.

"So? Even if he's alive or not, I'm not coming back to the Guild anymore. And besides, its already a long ago when I got fired because of not succeeding in one of the missions that was given to me." I explained. "Is that it?"

"Miss Alcott is working with him again." He said that made me suprise. I change my expression into serious one as well.

"Who cares? Miss Alcott is nice but there's no way I'm going back to the Guild." I protests.

"I see, well, inform me when she woke up. I would like to invite her to have tea in my apartment." He said.

"Erm--- d'you think that she would like to have tea with you when she woke up? I don't think so," I told him jokingly. "Before so, I've heard her said Dazai's name earlier."

"Tch. Shut up, that's a lie." He said irritatedly.

I realized how he look cute when he got irritated over something and it me laugh a bit.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked seriously.

"I never knew you were cute when you got irritated over something." I said and giggled.

His cheeks turn light red and his expression changed.

"Shut up!" He ordered. I just laugh at him and ignored his complaints.

Then, suddenly, something pop up to my mind that changes my mood into something I can't explain.

"Huh? W-why did you--nevermind." He said curiously.

"It isn't nice if you stay here a little longer." I told him as I open the door of the infirmary and push him out.

"Whoa whoa.. wait a second." He said as he stop me from pushing him out.

"What?!" I asked angrily.

"Calm down Lucy," he said trying to calm me at this very state. "What just happen to that mood? Is it--"

"Its not! It wasn't!" I told him angrily. "It wasn't him. Its nothing. Something--no, not-- I don't--- you don't get it at all. Its something big. You have to leave---"

"Lucy!" He shouted back that made me stop talking. I look at him straight in the eye. "'Something big and scary will happen soon', is that what you want to tell me? And is the reason why you want me to leave right away?"