The plan

Before I left that morning I took a small blade I kept on me and slide it slowly down her arm, it open up her skin and blood began to pour. She woke up and almost screamed in pain, I quickly covered her mouth and shook my head no. Tears where rolling down her cheek. I felt terrible for what I just did but it had to happen. What is wrong with me? I've killed several people in cold blood with no remorse but I can't even cut this girl and not feel bad? Whatever the case my be I had to leave. Damon would get curious why I stayed so late, So I had to come up with a lie. I had a bad feeling about leaving that poor sweet girl. I didn't even ask for her name, shoot why didn't I, maybe next time I'll ask her name if there is a next time. I finally completed the walk home, I took a deep breath and walked in, and there was Damon sitting in his chair. Across the room there sat the one person who could ruin my plans, Arthur himself. He sent cold chills down my spine when I saw him smile.

Arthur what are you doing here?

He just smirked, and walked away like I didn't exist. Damon stood up and grabbed his shoes. I am going out for a bit, don't wait up.

I jumped up and grabbed him by his arm, Tell me why Arthur is here.

He just sighed, I asked him to come, considering he is the most dastardly demon around he can help us with our new client.

I couldn't breath, I was planning on saving this girl, with him now around that would be impossible. Arthur has no mercy, he killed his friends and the person who gave birth to him. He would show no remorse to this poor child. I needed to think of s new plan and now, officially have run out of time. I began to steady my breathing. But I could've taken care of her myself, I stayed at her house all night, I mapped out the house and my next plan, I even left her a gift before I left.

Well, I am sorry Simon but I figured you would want to share our fun with our friend.

Before I could speak Arthur came bursting back into the room, with a bloody knife. Cold chills went running down my spine, I felt so sick.

Yeah, he left her a nice little open cut, but I left a better one. He held up his knife and laughed, blood was just running down the knife, it was running down his hand, even on his clothes. I couldn't even find words, I just felt so sick, my body went numb.

Damon laughed in pleasure, what did you do my man?

He began to laugh and explain this crime like a trophy catch. Well I saw her in the bathroom tending to that little scratch that Simon left her, so I just stabbed her in the back. She hit the ground screaming and gasping so I slashed her leg, her parents came running so I bailed. I can only assume she is now in the hospital.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't even act happy for him. I was speechless. I think I just killed that sweet girl.