Chapter 4

"So you're a mother"

Nod. I just answer with a nod to agree with his statement. Jungkook and i just done with our company discussion and now we talking about random thing. Personal life actually.

The drink is already serve since we keep talking. He too gental towards me today but i don't want to show my true reaction. So i just keep it cool.

My throat feel dry after talking too much. The drink that i order is too addicting. Latte. One of my favourite caffien drink. I take a cup of the aroma of latte  smell it for less than a minute before drink it.

Ah. I feel a good sensational in my throat when i drink it. It taste good. One slurp is enough to energise my energy. Im to focus on my drink until i didn't notice that jungkook still infront of me.

I put back my cup of latte. I feel something weird when i see his face. He is smiling.

"Wae?. Why you smiling?".

Instead of responding he just keep smiling. It's weird. I look at both side of my back. Nothing funny. There just same people like us. Nothing different but why he smiling. Crazy?. No way.

I look back to him. Still the same. Im i have to slap him first or just leave him smiling alone?. Which should i choose. But before i can start any move he stop me with his move. He came near to me. I take a move to the back but i can't because of im sitting. 

One of his hand he put on the table and another hand is touching my chin. He stop for awhile. I blink for the sudden move. His eyes  trailing on my face down to one spot.

I follow his eyes. Why he stop at there?. Before i could move again he success to stop me again. But this move is different and new to me. Wait!. What the-

A KISS!. ON MY LIPS!.

My eyes widen but his eyes were close. It's a 5 minutes kiss. I guess. He break the kiss slowly. He let go of my chin before take his sit back. Im still shock with it.

I never let my eyes away from looking from his face. After the kiss he rub his lower lips so seductively. Don't forget with the smirk. Wait. Smirk?.

"YAH! BYUNTAE!"

******

The fragrance of lavender sense is spreading all over the place. Reunite with my body. In this bath tub i relaxing myself. Today is exhausted day. Dont forget about the suprise too.

Ah! Why i can't erase it. How?. Why?. I dont what just happen today. It just happen in blink of eyes. I need my therapy. Have a health therapy. My joging setion.

Im done with my joging outfit. The park is near to my house. So i don't have to take my car. I start joging from my house to the park and continuef it there.

There a lots of people in the park weather do the as me or just doing their stuff. I feel a little relax now. Not thinking anything but that just remain for a few minutes until i heard familiar voice call my name.

I stop a few distance from him. He is infront of me. He smile but im not. Im not intend to make a move so he make it first. Take a few step until reach to me.

" still mad at me?".

Mad?. What kind of question is that. I furrow before take step to leave him without a word. Before i can do that he stop me. Grab my hand.

" it's late and where you think you going. It's dangerous for you to walk alone".

Stund?. No im not. What's late. There still a lot of people here. Is he blind?. Not even interest by his word i let go of my hand. Continued my joging. I look back at him for awhile.

My head turns to front but without hearing anything something fast come towards me. It's fast that i think i can't dodge it. I close my eyes hoping for miracle.

For a few moment there's nothing happen. Im curious. Don't want to be manipulated any more i open my eyes slowly.

"I've tell you about this"