Chapter 7

A black car park in the area. He get out from the car and take his feet to the elevator. The elevator move to the destination only for 5 minutes. The elevator open it's door. Let him walk out from it and straight awsy to his apartment.

He press the button with 6 digit before the door unlock. He went in to his aparment. He being suprise by a quick move that actually tried to hit him.

SINB P.O.V

i heard a sound of the door is being unlock. It's him. It must be him. He finally arrived so this is my chance. I drag my body to be infront of the door. When he open the door there will be a suprise for him.

The door were slightly open. I take my move start from there. I take my hand swing it quickly to him as my intention to slap him. He open the door widely and come in as my hand were nearly hit him.

Damn it. I feel my body has been swing to the side. I hit the wall behind me. He caught my hand first before i could land my hand on him pretty damn face.

We lock our gaze. This is what i dont like about him. His smirk. It killing me. " that is a quick one. I never taught that you have that courage". He say like he were not suprise with it.

I don't want to feel defeated by him. "You deserve that. It should land on your damn face perfectly". I say without knowing that he tighten his grip on my hand.

"I should punish you more than that. Don't you think so?". He smirk. Again. I can feel the intens he gave me. He look at me from top to the bottom. "Stop looking at me like that".

"Why?. You afraid of it?". Sarcasm. I hate when i heard that. I try to release my hand from his grip but i fail. He too strong.

"Let me go!. Are you crazy?. You already left. Take what you already wanted and now you won't let me go. You asshole". I shout to him because of what he did to me. "So this is why you act like this". I dont give any respond.

He hand point at me. From top accurately from my chest down to my bottom. "This?. Your cloth is still attach to you. It perfectly stay on your body". He bit his lips and lick it.

"Take what i wanted?. Are you sure?. I think i only made this". He land his face on my neck and kiss it on the red mark. Hickey. He mean that. Yes!. He only make a hickey on me(all of me).

I didn't respond as i feel a bit embarassing. It's not like i mad at him because of his take my virginaty. He doesnt. But i feel damn fool when i wake up he not by my side on the bed.

He make me sleep with him but i end up wake up alone. I was just too emotional. I can feel smile between he kiss the hickey on my neck. "You mad at me because of im not with you this morning".

Wait. How does he know. "Okay fine. Yes. I admit it. I mad at you because of it. Happy now?". He take his face away from my neck. He smile at me. Nicely to me. "Im sorry. I have something important to take care of this morning. It's not like im run away from you. Am i right?"

This is him. Can turn from damn hot to cute just in a second. "Ok fine. Im sorry. Im too emotional". He give me a quick peek on my lips. " your apology accepted". He say as cheerish as he can.

"Uhmm jungkook. Can you send me home". I ask him. "Yes i can but before that give me some morning kiss". I frown in confusion. Morning kiss.

"No. I dont want to". He still with his decision. "Yes. Morning kiss". "No is mean no. Fullstop". Noy agree with it he simply kiss me.

"Jungkook"

Once

"Stop it-"

Twice

"Jung-"

Third

"No more-"

Fourth

"Kiss"

Last and it the longer one. He kiss me not with a lust but full of sweet kiss. I can denied it as i kiss him back. Not knowing that my hand already wrap on his neck.

He take my waist close to him. Deeper the kiss but still not so intens. Just a passionate kiss. It's been a long until i feel i need an air. We pull out together as i stay in shock.

"I love you hwang eunbi"