Telling: 1

We are stitting at the benches and he asked me to go with him over by the water fountain and im like "Ok sure." I look over to Chelsey and we are in aw in whats going on. I walk over with him and looking back over my sholder at Chelsey.
We sit down at the bench and he whispers in my ear ~"Would you like to be my... you know."~ I look at him like really and i think to myself (Is he reallu asking you this and are you in a dream someone pinch me.) I ask "Does your mom know or anyone else" He tells me "No, I thought thus could be between the two of 6us and we tell no one." "Uhh... Ok I guess. We can hold pinkies I guess behind lunch boxes." I respond. "Ok. Lets right now to make it look like a pinkie promise so we know how it feels and all of our friends are staring at us." "I know" as i respond.

A/n

4-23-18

Can I say, the beginning of the story was written in a 6th grade Pov. Then I changed it to 8th grade and high school further on in the story. It sounds weird for like the first 3 or 4 chapters but then it get a into the 8th grade and high school pov. And.....
I also might start to number the chapters. Any way, the A/n is lo get than the chapter so I'll stop here. Love you all