chance: 21

[a/n, im sorry for not being active and not updating. my life consist of school, homework and volleyball. so please bare with me for these short chapter and slow updates. Love you babes]

jaylyn's pov

Becca and Christina are making me share a room with Jack and I'm not happy about it. He's a dick!

"Why do i have to share the room with Jack!!" I yelled

"Because you two need to get along" Christina said sternly.

"Yeah and, it's not like you have anyone else to sleep with in a room besides us.." Becca said, she smirked, "..or maybe Daniel" she continued on.

"Guys please, I don't want to be in the same room with that asshole." I said defeated.

"Well to bad bitch" they said and walked out of the room.

I stormed over to the room where my stuff was dragging it into to the room back and I had to share.

I plopped onto the bed and scrolled through instagram, seconds later Jack walks into the room and lays down next to me. I turn onto my side and continue scrolling through instagram.

I felt hands on my waist and they rolled me over so I'm facing Jack.

"Jack what do you want" I asked annoyed. "You" he replies. "What?" I asked in complete shock and confusion. "I said I want you" he said slightly blushing.

He grabs my waist and pulls uncomfortably close to him. I felt his breath on my nose and his eyes on my lips. I push off of him a little bit leaving him confused.

I get off the bed and head for the bathroom that is connected to the room before I was picked up and shoved into the bathroom. Jack locks the door and slams me against the wall.

"Jack, what are doing?!" I yell at him shoving him off of me. I head for the door before I'm slammed to the wall again. Im picked up, wrapping my legs around Jack's waist so I don't fall. I feel hands on my butt and eyes on my lips once again.

"Jack please don't" I say nervous and scared. "Jaylyn don't fight it then" he said smirking. "Jack i can't kiss you." I say struggling to get out of his grip. "Why not, because of Daniel." He said
"Yeah" I said looking down shyly. "Just give me a chance" he said desperate. "I can't, im..." I said before I was cut off by soft warm lips against mine.

"Jack stop" I said shoving him off as he drops me letting me fall onto the floor. "Jaylyn please.." he said desperate, "I need your kiss and your touch, your everything" he said looking at me on the floor.

I look at the floor not making eye contact with him. I feel his eyes on me and he comes and sits in the floor with me. He picks me up putting my on his lap facing him. He picks up my head and looks at my lips and back to my eyes. I jerk my head out if his grip and look back at the floor.

He starts to lift up my shirt but I slap him across the face and storm out if the bathroom going out into the living room.

"Have you and Jack worked things out yet?" Jonah asks. "Hell no" i said looking up at the TV. "What else happened?" Becca asked rolling her eyes. "Stuff" I said not taking my eyes of the TV

"Jaylyn can I talk with you for a minute" Daniel asks standing at the bottom of the the stairs looking a little sad...