Camping Trip:15

~Friday~

jaylyn's POV

Fall break came faster than I thought. The boys, becca, Christina, some of the boy's friends, and myself are going camping. I love the outdoors, the smell, the look, everything is just so pleasing.

Jonah was in charge since he was the oldest, most responsible, and none of the parents wanted to come. So he being responsible, made groups of two. So we had to stick with our partners.

So Zach brought Yazzy,
Jack brought Cory, he has been secretly talking to her.
Jonah and Becca
Corbyn and Christian
And Daniel and myself.

Jonah then passed a paper out to everyone with their partner and what tent we would be in. There were 2 tents so one would have two partners and the other would have three.

So the pairs are:
Jonah+Becca: Tent 1
Corbyn+Christina: Tent 1
Daniel+Jaylyn: Tent 1
Zach+Yazzy: Tent 2
Jack+Cory:Tent 2

So I was paired with Daniel. This should be fun.

jonah's POV

I paired everyone up with the person they brought. Even though Daniel and Jaylyn didn't bring anyone, they brought each other. I wanted them to start dating already. There're such a cute couple.

Becca and I are paired up obviously. She is my girlfriend after all, we just haven't told anybody. We planed on doing it during the trip. Anyway everyone went back to their house to get their supplies together.

Someone came into my room and their hands snaked around my eyes.

"Guess who?" She said
"Hey baby" I replied
I turned around and kissed my lovely girlfriend's forehead. She is just so stunning. I love her to pieces.

"You ready to go babe?" I asked her
"Ready as I'll ever be. Me you and a weekend with everyone that we love" she said as she kissed my lips. "I love you" I said. "I love you too Jojo" she said while pinching my cheeks.

"Owch that hurt" I said while holding my cheeks. "I'm sorry... not!" She said running out of my room into the van.

As soon as I caught up to her, she was already in the passengers seat ready to go. I hopped into the drivers seat and picked up the rest of the squad.

Jaylyn and Daniel sat in the very back.
Corbyn, Jack and Zach sat in the row in front of Jaylyn and Daniel. Christina, Yazzy, and Cory sat in the row in front if the boys.

The campground was about two hours away so we jammed out to music the entire way there. The only people who weren't were Daniel and Jaylyn.

They sat laughing, looking at each other, and cuddling. They to become a couple ASAP. I can't take the suspense anymore. Are they dating or nahhh.

-2 hours later-

We finally got to the campground and everyone crawled out of the van and took everything out of the back. Tents, clothes, flashlights, anything you could need for camping.

We set up the tents which took like an hour because they were the giant tents. Then we blew up air mattresses and set the sleeping bags up as well as the blankets. Then we set up a food area with a grill, a make shift stove, ice chest and a table to put food on.

Then we just relaxed for awhile. Daniel and Jaylyn went on a walk in the woods. Figuring, me and Becca followed behind them quietly so they wouldn't notice us.

They stoped while becca and I were in a tree watching from above. Then we saw a sight that was so sweet and something we would never forget. I mean, I've seen it before but she(Becca) hasn't.

daniel's POV

Jaylyn and I went on a walk in the woods while everyone took a nap, or relaxed.

Or fingers were intertwined and we walked hand in hand. I swear something or someone was following us but I ignored it.

We got to a nice spot where I laid down a blanket for us to sit on. We laid down and I put my arm around her waist as she laid her head on my chest. We just stared up at the sunset and admired it's beauty.

"Every sunset is different, just like every day is, but the thing is,do people have their changes every day. We change in our relationship everyday. We continue to learn a little more. People change, just as the sunsets, just as the days, and just as the nights. Change could be good and bad, just depends on how you look at it." She says.

"Where did this come from?" I asked giggling a bit. "I don't know, just thinking out loud."She said laughing

Her laugh is so precious. It could as loud as lion or it could be soft and sweet.

"Your so cute." I said. "You are too babe" she said as she gave me a kiss.

"AWWWWWWWW" I heard someone say from above. I stand up and intertwine my fingers with Jaylyn's. I look up in the tree to see Jonah and Becca watching us.

"What the h-e- double hockey sticks." I said. "Jonah get down here so I can beat your ass. Sorry for my French" Jaylyn yelled.

The two crawled down the tree and we look at them in disbelief.

"How long were you watching us!" I yelled. "We kinda followed you out here and climbed up a tree before you guys sat down..." Becca said looking and Jonah.

"If you tell anyone were dating I swear, you'll never see the light of day again" Jaylyn yelled at the other couple. "Besides, we already know your dating, we saw you kissing through Jaylyn's window" I replied trying to defend Jaylyn and I. 

"And, we planned on telling you guys tomorrow on the hike." Jonah said flustered about what happened.

Soon enough everyone started walking over trying to find us. Jaylyn and I folded the blanket and kissed one more time before we headed back to camp.

Along the way we found everyone else. We got back to camp where our dinner was waiting for us. Hamburgers and chips. So freaking delicious.

After dinner all the girls went into the tent to change into some pj's while the boys and I went into the other tent to change into our pj's. We all walked out at the same time and went to our tents.

Everyone yelled goodnight and we all snuggled into our sleeping bags. Before I did anything, I kissed Jaylyn making sure no one saw. We don't want anyone to know. It's a very private thing to us. "I love you princess." I said to her. "I love you to my prince." She said and fell asleep peacefully.

A/N
Word count: 1130+

Long chapter. Sorry I haven't updated. I had volleyball camp and I had a hard time coming up with ideas. Vote comment and share. Bye.