Questions:4

At lunch, I sit next to him and asked him, "Are you sure about... this?" "Honestly, I'm not sure. Your the girl of my dreams and I just wanted to tell you before anything happens," he responds. He puts his hand on my leg underneath the table, I slowly put my hand to hold his hand, and we lock fingers and ate our lunch that way.
Later that day I gave him my number and told him to text me. I couldn't keep it in anymore. "Yazzy" I yell, "I have to tell you something." She walks over to me and asks what I wanted. I turn red, I start pacing like a psycho. She knew something was up. "Jayc, what is wrong? You can tell me anything, you know that." I look at her and calm down. "Yazzy..." I say. "KalebandIaredating," I say super fast. "WHAAATT?!?!" She yells. " Kaleb and I....I... are dating...." I say slower this time. "BUT YOU BETTER SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE NOT TO TELL NO ONE!!!!" I tell her, or yell at her. " I swear, but... I'm so happy." She tells me. " You are?" I ask. "Of course I am. Your crush asked you out." She said in a real high pitched voice. " I guess.. but you need to be quiet, you're so loud" I tell her. " Oh.... that's true." We both laugh and then the bell rings which means we have to go home.

A/N
- I might right a fanfic about Why Don't We but tell me if you want me to continue this story. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all

-Watermelon_baby 💜💜