Twenty one

//Johnson//
When I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was that picture of Alli. That was burning in the back of my mind. I decided to text Gilinsky and figure out this situation. As soon as I finished typing 'Hey dude what the hell, is this you kissing Alli?', I heard someone throw up. I instantly remembered that I took Madison home last night because she was too drunk. Then I heard a knock on the door. "go away mom I'm sleeping"
"I'm not your mom and let me in Jack" she replied.
I opened the door and said "oh it's you okay."
"Do you not like your mom coming to wake you up?" She Asked
"Not really" I said
"Oh" She replied and there was an awkward silence
"Hey um...do you happen to have a-" I already knew what she was asking for
"Yes it downstairs next to the cabinet where all of the spices are" I said. She replied with a "Thanks" and then went downstairs, I nodded then shut my door nicely. As soon as I finished shutting my door my phone lit up with a text message. I kind of dreaded what the response would be. I saw that it was  from Gilinsky. It said 'yeah dude, we need to talk'. And I truly just got this sense of heat and betrayal. Honestly he was my best friend, and now he did this behind my back, already knowing what I've been through. How could he truly do this. I decided to return a message saying " Oh you best believe we do need to talk about this", then I decided o don't wanna have to deal with this right now. I walked downstairs and I heard Madison on the phone, I guess I should see how she's doing after last night. I went to sit next to her on the stools by our kitchen. I asked Madison, " hey how are you doing, after last night", she replied with, "I'm doing good I'm just a little hungover, oh I took the last to Advil pills but don't worry I'll buy more cause I feel bad". " don't worry, no need to, we need to do some shopping anyways". She said "Hey I saw that picture of Alli, do you know who that guy that she's kissing is?". Oh no, she brought it up. I might as well tell her all that I know as of now. I said " it honestly looks like Gilinsky to me, so I asked him if he had something to do with it, and he said we need to talk". She looked at me kinda pitiful, which I don't want at all right now. "Don't worry though I'll figure things out, but right now I'm just really upset with Gilinsky since we're supposed to be best friends, and kissing on the others girlfriend is something that shouldn't happen between us.", she replied, "well yeah I totally agree, and especially you don't deserve this at all." Yeah, that's one thing I can't definitely agree with, best friends aren't supposed to hurt each other.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
A/N
Hey guys so I know it's been awhile and I don't know what made me want to write but I've been going through a lot and I felt like maybe writing it out might help, but I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess if you guys still want me to even continue writing this book comment , it'd really help me determine wether I should continue or not but until then, I want y'all to keep your head up no matter what you're going through, you'll make it.
Sincerely,
Dominique