Beyhadh Ishqbaaz Part 1

Maya is the owner of the Fashion & the City. The special thing about her is that she has got underworld connections in which she gets her things done but her name is not there in any of the police records. She had a rough childhood. Her father Ashwin Mehrotra had married Jhanvi for the property.

Flashback

Jhanvi was in love with Ashwin but her father, Om had opposed to her marriage with Ashwin as he is from a middle-class family. Ashwin comes to Jhanvi's place to bring the proposal to her father for their marriage. His Assistant does not feel good about Ashwin. He said, "Sir is busy at the meeting. I don't know when it will end. Do one thing, when you come, please make a call."

The assistant gives him the visiting card. Ashwin leaves. The meeting ends. Om comes out. The assistant is working as Om's helper. He has been a well-wisher for the Agarwals.

Om: Did anyone come to my office.

Adhikari: Yes sir. He is Ashwin Mehrotra. I sent him back as I found him to be too good to be true. He is not a right person for our Jhanvi. It is better that you find a good boy for Jhanvi & get her married.

Om: Fine.

He goes to Jhanvi & asked, "What am I hearing about you?"

Jhanvi is confused.

Om: I heard that you are in love with Ashwin but he does not belong to our class and he is a weird person.

Jhanvi: You have heard right. He wanted to speak to you but you were busy at the meeting. Just meet him once.

Om: I know him pretty well. He can love but cannot keep up to that.

Jhanvi: No he loves me a lot & can do anything for me.

Om: Is it your final decision?

Jhanvi: Yes, it is.

Om: Then I will strike your name from the property we have.

Jhanvi: So you will throw me onto the streets if I don't marry according to your choice.

Om: Absolutely

Jhanvi: How can you do that? You cannot be so cruel.

She remembers her mother and cries.

Om: Your tears won't have any effect on me. I have a guy in my mind. He belongs to our class & is the right one for you. He is our business partner & you know that he is Tej Singh Oberoi. We will finalize the relationship tomorrow. I don't want you to create a scene.

The next day, they go to the Oberoi Mansion. Tej & Dadi approve Jhanvi.

The Agarwals and the Oberoi's finalizes the relationships.

Tej and Jhanvi get married. However, their marriage is loveless and unhappy. Jhanvi is pregnant. Tej begins to have an extra-marital affair with Svetlana of which the family was not aware. Jhanvi finds it out and said, "I understand that our marriage is loveless as we have not spent much time with each other after our honeymoon. But what mistake did I make that you are planning to marry Svetlana?"

Tej: I have never loved you in my life. I had agreed to marry you in my mom's insistence and for expanding my business. I have always loved Svetlana.

Jhanvi: You know that I'm pregnant with your child.

Tej: I know. I can give you financial support and give you my name to you and your child. Don't expect any love from me.

Jhanvi gets shattered.

Tej, as usual, goes to the office and wins Om's trust. He said, "You are giving all the property to Jhanvi. She has not even seen the face of 200 crores. Instead of that, you can put it in my name as we know each other. I will take care of her."