Beyhadh Ishqbaaz Part 7

Nisha (Saanjh) and Kabir go to the restaurant.

The waiter comes

Kabir: I order for Poori Panneer

Saanjh: I order for Aloo Paratha.

The waiter takes the order and gets the plate for them.

Kabir: You are a very good person. I love you and want to marry you. But I won't do that unless you say yes.

Saanjh: Give me some time to think.

Kabir: Not a problem. You can take your own time.

Saanjh: I have got one case which I have to fight. I am not in that condition to think about my wedding as of now.

Kabir: I understand

Saanjh goes to OM to Tej's room to get the evidence. Dadi gives her the pen drive to check the video.

Meanwhile, Vandana & Arjun come to OM to meet Dadi and Jhanvi.

Vandana: I would like to call the pundit to match the kundli.

Dadi: By all means.

Maya is nervous. Arjun sees that. He said, "I don't believe in all this crap but my mom is very much superstitious."

Vandana, Dadi, and Jhanvi are sitting together and discussing Arya wedding. Dadi said, "Jhanvi get Maya's janam patri before the pundit comes."

Jhanvi gets the patri and gives it to Vandana. The pundit comes. Arjun gives him a bribe of Rs. 5000/- to say it in their favor.

The pundit said, "I would like to look at the palms of both of you."

Arjun: Sure.

He checks Arjun and Maya's palms and said, "Looking at both the palms, it indicates that both of you are perfect couples. When everything is alright what is the need to manipulate?

Shivaay: Yes you are right.

Arjun + Maya: That is really great.

Vandana, Jhanvi, and Dadi meet the pundit with the janampatri. The pundit checks both horoscopes and said, "Arjun and Maya are perfect couples. They are made for each other. Nothing to worry but there is more to it which I cannot tell it in front of the children."

Vandana: Sure.

All 3 ladies go to another room with the pundit.

Dadi: Is there anything serious?

Pundit: The pair is perfect but there is one problem. Maya's drawback is she is an extreme person. She can either love or hate. But when she loves, it is unlimited. It will end only after her death.

Dadi, Vandana, and Jhanvi panic.

Vandana: Is there anything that can be done? There has to be either some remedy either to solve this or stop this wedding.

Jhanvi: What are you talking? I have full faith in my daughter and to-be son-in-law.

Vandana: You are also a mother. What would you do if the same thing comes to your doorstep?

Pundit interrupts. He said, "The couple cannot be separated no matter what you do. Don't ever think of separating them. The positive side is your son can handle these things. That is why they are perfect couples.

Jhanvi and Dadi are relieved. Vandana asked, "Can we proceed?"

Pundit: Of course you can.

The Oberoi's and the Sharma's decorate the house. Arjun and Maya are dressed up well.

The engagement rituals begin. Arjun and Maya get engaged.

Shivaay decides to speak his heart to Anika. He goes to the hospital and meets her.

Shivaay: I love the way you took care of Maahi. I want to spend time with you. When are you free?

Anika: I don't have any fixed time as I work in rotational shifts.

Shivaay: If that is the case, I want to tell you something.

Anika: Tell me.

Shivaay: I love you & want to spend my entire life with you.

He kneels before Anika with the ring & said, "Will you marry me?"

Anika is surprised. She said, "What? Are you asking me to be your wife?"

Anika's younger brother Sahil comes. He said, "I like SSO very much. Please say yes."

Anika: If I marry you will be all alone.

Shivaay: Sahil can stay with us after our marriage. I will admit him to the best school & see that he gets the quality education."

Shivaay slips the ring into Anika's finger. He takes Anika & Sahil to OM and said, "I am going to marry Anika."

All the Oberoi's are happy. Dadi agrees to Shivika's marriage. The next day, Shivaay & Anika get engaged. The next day is mehendi rituals. Vandana puts mehendi for Maya whereas Kamini puts mehendi for Anika.

Dr. Vijay & his team opens the supercomputer. Space comes with the aliens. One of the aliens comes out and goes missing.