Beyhadh Ishqbaaz Part 9

Jhanvi enters inside. All the Oberois are shocked to see her alive. Omkara and Rudra are happy.

Dadi: I thought you died.

Jhanvi: Actually, I never died. Yes, there was a gas leakage in the kitchen. It caught fire but I ran from the window and jumped into the river. I was saved by some fisher-women and was admitted to the hospital. I came back as soon as I got discharged.

Tej goes to Jhanvi and said, "I am very sorry. I have been ignoring you all my life. I have left Swetlana and want to start a new life with you."

Jhanvi Agarwal and Maya decide to leave the OM.

Maya to Omkara and Rudra: Congratulations. Your family is complete. I am going back to my house with my mom.

Dadi: No Maya, this is your house as well. You are Tej's daughter.

Maya: But my mom does not have the legal status as Mr. Oberoi's wife. I have become illegitimate now. I am also canceling this wedding as well.

Shivaay: No Maya, relationships do not happen with blood, it is a matter of the heart. We have accepted you as our sister. Dadi accepted you as her grand-daughter. She has treated your mom as her daughter.

Maya: What if the world gets to know that I am illegitimate? I will tell Arjun about it right away.

She goes to her room & locks the door.

Jhanvi Agarwal comes near the door and said, "Maya, please open the door."

The room is dark. The alien is inside the room. It opens the door. All are relieved to see that Maya has not hurt herself.

Jhanvi A emotionally hugs Maya. She said, "I am glad that you have not hurt yourself this time."

Dadi: When a person falls in love, they won't do that. It is all because of Arjun.

Maya: But now, everything is gone. I am neither a Mehrotra nor an Oberoi. My biological father abandoned me & my foster father tried to kill me many times.

Omkara + Rudra: Though Mr. Oberoi is back, we don't accept him. Shivaay bro is everything for us. It is only because of him our family & company is running. Right from childhood, we saw a father figure in him. He loves you as much as he loves us. He has dumped both the ladies. You are our sister & no one can change this fact.

Jhanvi Agarwal: Does Arjun know about it?

Maya: Yes, I told him but this is the new development. I don't know how he will react.

Jhanvi Oberoi comes in. She said, "I accept you as my daughter and your mom as my sister. From now onwards, you have 2 mothers."

Jhanvi Agarwal: And from now on Omkara & Rudra are my sons.

Both the Jhanvis hug each other.

Jhanvi Agarwal: Actually Tej had divorced me after Maya was born. So you are his legal wife.

Jhanvi: But that was many years back. Even I am a single mother. We won't live as anyone's wife but will live here as the mothers of our children.

Jhanvi Agarwal and Maya stay back.

Mahi and Tanya are spending time outside the school compound. Tanya gives him the red rose.

Mahi: I heard that red rose is the symbol of love.

Tanya: Of course, I love you.

Veer sees that and gets irked. He is actually normal but always had an eye on Tanya. He and Tanya are school dropouts. Both had taken admission in Vijay's school where they accept even the dropouts. Veer was thrown out because of his bad conduct though he was a bright student. He had also framed Tanya for cheating in the examinations. Veer had faked his madness. Vijay's school is open for normal as well as special children.

One day, Veer's parents approach Anika's aunt with the proposal for Tanya, who readily agree to this marriage. Mahi had made little friends in school. They came & told Mahi, "Tanya's marriage is getting fixed."

Mahi comes home upset. Shivaay, Omkara, & Rudra see him in that state & asked, "Why are you upset?"

Mahi: Tanya is getting married to Veer. She is my girlfriend & love.

Kamini comes: I knew something like this would happen. If you were not like this, Tanya would have been yours.

Shivaay: Don't worry. I will get Tanya for you. Oberois never lose.

The alien overhears the conversation. When all are sleeping, the alien touches his head.

The next day, Mahi gets to see the things without the spectacles.

At school, Mahi solves the most complex problem in no time. All are impressed.Vijay tests Mahi. He answers all the questions correctly. Vijay is amazed at his drastic change. At the playground, Veer & his friends make fun of Mahi with respect to passing on the ball. Mahi kicks the ball effortlessly. It hits Veer's face. All his little friends laugh at Veer. Mahi comes home after the school & meets the alien.

Mahi: Whatever happened today, it was because of your touch right?

The alien nods.

Mahi: I name you as Jadoo from now onwards. Thanks a lot.

Meanwhile, the police are in search of the missing alien.

At home, Kamini accidentally comes across the alien in Mahi's room. She is shocked.