하나

"What's is this?" Jin brought the disk up to the counter. He was visiting an antique shop with his friend Jungkook.

The lady looked over, her small round glasses hanging on the end of her nose. Her hair looked worn and dry, you could touch it and it would turn to dust. Jin internally cringed as he thought about it. Her yellow and cracked teeth showed in her smile as she pushed her glasses up further.

"Just a game. It's too hard for someone of your age" She shrugged simply, leaning back in her chair. She was reading a book with a black color, the pages browning with age.

"A game is never too hard with practice..." His brows furrowed as he heard Jungkook sneeze somewhere off in the shop.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it. Just go put it back on the shelf." She cackled. He frowned but went back to the shelf.

As he walked away from the disk and off to somewhere deeper in the store, a man stopped him. "You really want that game?" Jin's eyes had lit up in excitement.

"Yeah, but I don't think she will sell it to me... I like games and it looks old." He could see the store lady, still sat back, reading the old book.

"I'll go purchase it for you"

"Really!? Thank you so much"

____________________

Jin walked home with Jungkook, smiling at the small box that held the disk and the games directions. "Was that game really worth 10.50?" Jungkook's eyebrow rose, his eyes rolling at his friends stupidity.

"Look, I've played Mario a billion times. This one looked old, so maybe it will have the old style! Plus, I can play it on the computer." Jungkook sighed, patting Jin's back.

"Well good luck with the game pal." They both said their goodbyes, Jin walking home with a skip in his step.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

___________________

Jin happily placed the disk neatly into his computer. He sat back in his spinny chair, watching the loading screen. "It already looks good!" It looked modern, yet it also had pixels mixed into it. "Hmm, is this a horror game?" The game finally loaded up, tips showed up on the screen.

Tip: Write down the letter of each level.

Tip: Each death is worth 25 points. Combos worth 50.

Tip: Become top boss

Tip: the more evil the person, the more combos you receive

Jin's lips pursed as he though about the game. "Is it like would you rather? Or a battle game?"

WARNING: T h e y c a n n o t
e s c a p e f a t e S e o k j i n . . .

(A/n: ayeeee, this is a new book obviously. Critical is almost finished and I like this idea better than my Hoseok book... hope you enjoy~)