열둘

Jungkook boiled in anger as those words spilled from her soft pink lips. "Look Jungkook, just except that you're finally second at something." Jin wrapped his arm around your shoulder, bringing your body into his side.

"I won't be second if your dead." Jungkook cracked his neck, then his knuckles as he looked at Jin.

"Yes you will, you'll be the second to die." Y/n shrugged and walked to Jungkook. "I never said any of this would be fair." She whispered in his ear before disappearing into the shadows.

"Do you want help cleaning the bodies?" Jin now spoke quietly, as if a little part of him old self came around once she leaves.

"Yeah..." Jungkook sighed, walking up stairs to grab his mother.

________________

Jin: I made up with him

Y/n: already?
Y/n: that was quick

Jin: I think he gave up
Jin: y/n... I'm scared

Y/n: why's that baby boy?

Jin: what if I'm not who you think I am

Y/n: well I'm not who you think I am.
Y/n: so it will be an adventure for the both of us

Jin: are you going to push me aside like Jungkook?

Y/n: Jungkook didn't care about the ending, he was swayed by his other brain.
Y/n: you have actual promise to help me
Y/n: I think everything will finally work out.

Jin: why do I feel like I don't exist..
Jin: it's starting to feel like a dream.

Y/n: what do you mean baby boy?

Jin: something's off
Jin: maybe it's just because I haven't gotten any sleep....

Y/n: don't worry... soon we will be together. The game will no longer matter.
Y/n: you have to live
Y/n: or there really won't be an escape

Y/n: come back seokjin...

Jin: what

Y/n: we miss you

___________________

A/n: this chapter is really important for the ending. I've probably got about 5 more, maybe more, maybe less.               I didn't know how this was going to end, but I finally worked it out.