다섯

"Jin! Did you hear about your neighbor?" Jungkook burst through the door and collapsed onto Jin's bed.

"No? What happened?" Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Jin, who currently sat in his spinny chair.

"He fell down the stairs and died. Later the police found out he was the murderer of his daughter. I guess Karma always comes back around" Jin had picked a punishment for a father who killed his daughter... it was just a coincidence, there was no way.

"W-wow... that's just sick" Jungkook nodded and pulled up an article on his phone.

"Look, there have been so many deaths recently. The government is keeping quiet. I wonder if they have something to do with it." Jin read over the words, he felt like this was all so strange... He tossed the phone back to Jungkook and laughed.

"I'm sure it's nothing. It must just be people's time. Some of those don't look like they could have been forced. Stop looking into it so much" He spun back to his computer, opening up a browser. He didn't want to show Jungkook the game, so he just went onto one of his old games.

"Dude, what's gotten into you? You used to love these things!" Jungkook hit Jin's shoulder and sigh. "Are you keeping something from me bro?"

"No... I was just saying." Jin pouted and turned back to face Jungkook. "Sorry I've been weird, I just haven't been feeling well." It wasn't a lie, Y/n had made him feel like a different person. He didn't know if he should be scared or intrigued.

"Did you tell your mom?" Jungkook sat against the head board and scrolled through social media.

"You know she would care. She hasn't been home in two nights anyways." Jin shrugged and threw a stuffed animal at Jungkook. "So what brought you here today?"

"I don't know. I was bored, Jimin has been acting strange and distant. He said he's always busy playing some game. So I decided to ignore what you said and come over anyways!" Jungkook cheered, smiling brightly at Jin. "Plus, I think you're my only real friend, maybe one day I can finally tell you my big secret~!"

"Well I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Did you eat? There's leftover from my lunch earlier." Jungkook ran out of the room, cheering for food. Jin had smiled and looked at his phone.

Unknown:
Hey baby boy~
I found your number, hope you don't mind;))

Jin:
Y/n?

Unknown:
Of course!
How's my good boy?

Jin felt a small amount of pleasure as he read over the words baby boy and good boy.

Jin:
I'm always a good boy for you.

Y/n:
Awe~
Jinnie you're so cute!
Such a good boy