Chapter 12

Waking up softly on a Saturday morning couldn’t be better than waking up to have Aston’s abs right in your face! Smiling to yourself, you stared at his abs for a little bit, before looking up and catching Aston looking at you, with an eyebrow raised “enjoying my abs?” He said cheekily as you giggled “of course” you giggled as he shuffled down so that you was face to face with him “morning.... Gorgeous” he smiled as you giggled “morning Mr Merrygold” “nice” he smiled as you both giggled, before enjoying a morning sweet kiss, both of your hands exploring each other’s bodies while you did so. You and Aston’s lips caressed the others, but to spoil the moment Aston’s mobile phone started to ring causing your lips to separate, and both of you sighing a little, but Aston’s body stretched over yours and picked his phone up, but you was lying right next to his abs and couldn’t resist, but kissing his chest, making him look down and laugh slightly as he answered his phone “what do you want?” He asked to the other person on the phone “I need you to cover me” he replied to the other person on the phone, but while he was taking his call, you kissed his chest making him watch you, but continue to take his phone call “JJ I’m round someone’s.... you don’t need to know.... yeah it’s a girl.... does it matter?.... She’s with me now.... in the bedroom.... in the bed.... haha.... She’s sexy.... mate, she’s lying naked next to me, I’m surprised I haven’t hung up on you yet.... yeah, you heard me, naked.... yep, the word the usually means  ‘no clothes on’.... JJ I swear you’re stupid!” He laughed as you giggled softly, but trailed up to his neck and kissed him softly “yeah, she just laughed at you.... what is she doing....? She’s kissing me.... my neck.... yeah, its soft and tender.... mate, if you don’t stop asking about her, I’ll put my phone on the bed and have sex with her and make her scream so you can hear it all” he threatened, but laughed “you want me to do that?.... Then shut up!.... okay, what did you phone for?.... My mum called you to find out where I was?.... And? I’m sixteen, I’m allowed to do what I want.... and? How is that gonna bother me?.... When I go home, I’ll tell her where I was and all that and see how she deals with it” he said bluntly as you moved up to his jaw line, before trailing up to his lips and kissed him repeatedly, “JJ.... I don’t care, I’m sixteen.... Yeah, so, it’s legal to have sex at this age, I don’t give a shit what she says, I’m having sex with my girlfriend, when she wants?” He asked looking at you for an answer “when you” you mouthed “hold on.... When I want” he laughed as he locked his lips with you, as his right arm took hold of your waist and pulled you closer to his body “i love you” he whispered to you “i love you too” you whispered back making him smile “JJ?” Aston asked as he soon got a reply “go round Patrick’s house just like, try and keep out of it as much as possible.... Well, I’m gonna tell my mum anyway.... alright see ya bruv” and with that his phone call finished, and put his phone on to your bedside table, before settling down next to you. “Kiss me” he whispered as you smiled and placed your lips upon his.

Later that morning, you and Aston had gotten up and out of bed and shared a shower together, both of you found it loving and caring, to wash down each other’s bodies, as well as having a few kisses here and there. “BABE” Aston called you as you were clearing up the dishes in the kitchen that were left there last night! “YEAH” “WHEN ARE YOUR PARENTS COMING BACK?” “NOT UNTIL TOMORROW EVENING, WHY?” “THEN WHO IS THIS PERSON THAT HAS JUST PARKED UP OUTSIDE?” “WHAT?” “COME AND LOOK” he said, as you left the plates in the dishwasher and ran upstairs and in to your bedroom, and saw Aston over by the window, looking out “that person there” he said pointing out to a glossy black BMW sporty looking car “oh no” you gasped, as Aston looked at you and wrapped his left arm around you “what?” Aston asked softly “they’re the boys that have demanded money off me and all that, so I have to pay them otherwise I have to face a consequence” you gasped as you spun round and started darting around for money “how much?” Aston asked a little bit shocked “hmmm, about five hundred pound” “STOP” he shouted causing you to stop hunting around for money “how much?” “Five hundred pound” “right missy, you stay in here and I’ll answer the door” “but....” “No buts, just stay in here” he said guiding you over to the bed, before walking over to your bedroom door and shutting it and locking it, before the doorbell rung and Aston answered the door....

“Who are you?” You heard Max ask Aston “I could ask the same question” Aston mocked, making you smile. Max was a crime maker and was involved in a big group of crime makers, going around and making people’s lives a misery, a couple of times he tried to get you in to drugs or have you date him, but being a strong girl, you always pushed him away! “Is (Yourname) in?” “Hmm, no, she went out about five minutes ago, she should be back in about two hours” Aston protected you “then we shall wait” “do you have the right to step in to this house?” “Excuse me?” “You heard me” Aston said as you became scared for him. “If you don’t step aside right now, trust me, you’ll wish you were never born” these words made you scared and before you knew it, you was banging on your bedroom door screaming out for Aston. “So she is in” “piss off” Aston demanded, before shutting the door in Max’s face. “ASTON.... ASTON.... PLEASE” you screamed, but before you knew it your bedroom door was unlocked, and Aston stepped in “babe” he sighed as he wrapped you up in a big hug, as he shut and locked the door, “is he coming back?” “I don’t know, but if he does....” “Ast, please.... I love the fact you want to protect me, but please, you’re scaring me” you cried in to his shoulder as he comforted you.... but you knew this wasn’t gonna be the last of Max.