Chapter 17

Climbing out the window, I jumped off the ledge and started to run my way round to (Yourname)’s, I left my bag behind hers so I needed it back. I turned a few corners here and there and found myself at the top of her road, but started to run down the street. When I got there, I remembered that her bedroom window was at the back of her house, so I went down a small alley way and jumped over her fence, to see her parents in the living room, so they wouldn’t catch me. I looked around the garden floor and saw a small stone, and picked it up, before gently throwing it at her window.

(Yourname)’s POV:

Something hit your bedroom window, causing you to pull away from your coursework, as your mum was helping you. “What was that?” You asked, just as something hit your window again “go look babe” your mum encouraged you “okay” you said quietly, as you went over to your window and opened it “hey babe” he called up quietly “Aston” you called down excitedly “climb up the vine” you smiled as he started to make a climb of the vine “where’s his bag?” You asked as you knew that he would be looking for his bag “there babe” your mum pointed out to the bag just by the door of your en suit.

“(Yourname)?” You heard your name being called quietly, by your window “here” you smiled as you turned around, but Aston’s lips were pressed up against yours, causing you to smile “I missed you” “I missed you more” you giggled as his lips were taken away from yours, but then soon placed back “you not gonna introduce me?” you heard your mum ask “huh?” Aston asked as he snapped his lips away from yours and looked panicked as he turned around quickly “it’s only my mum” “oh shh....” he said stopping himself from swearing “sorry Miss (Yourlastname)” “it’s alright Aston” she smiled back “you know me?” He asked being confused “yeah, (Yourname) hasn’t shut up about you” she giggled as you blushed, but he just swung his arm around your shoulders and kissed the top of your head “I’m like that too” he admitted proudly “so what was you here for?” Your mum asked “my bag” he said as you passed him his bag, “I better get going, my dad is gonna kill me” he sighed as he went over to your window and threw his bag out “are you dating my daughter?” Your mum asked as you stood there and giggled “yeah, most beautiful thing I have ever seen” he said making you blush as he looked at your mum “aww, well it was nice meeting you Aston” “and you too Miss (Yourlastname)” “your such a polite boy, such a gentlemen, I’m glad my daughter is with you. I hope you two last” she smiled as you giggled, but Aston looked at you “bye babe” “go kiss her” your mum laughed as Aston smiled, before turning his body round to your direction and walked up to you, before pressing his lips down on to yours, making a long and passionate kiss. “I love you” he whispered on to your lips, so only you could hear it “I love you too” you smiled as he stole a kiss, before walking over to your window and jumping out of it “wow, your boyfriend is one of a kind” your mum smiled as you giggled, but got back down to your coursework with a smile that never left your face.