Part Two. Chapter 2: Amazing Farewell

Yuu felt quite embarrassed now, but he was not reluctant to showing his feelings whenever it was due. And today it was definitely one of those occasions, he wouldn't be able to see his lover for over a month, he didn't want this last night to be end with them fighting again. After what it felt like an eternity had passed, sensei turned around and set his hands on Yuu's face. Despite him never admitting it aloud, Yuu had always loved Kyo's touch on his face. His hands were always perfectly warm and they really felt nice against his cold skin. "I'll miss you too, Yanase- kun" Kyo spoke softly kissing Yuu's lips.

He set his arms around Kyo's neck burying his fingers in sensei's soft hair. He could clearly feel sensei's hands sliding down his arms and firmly setting around his waist. This was the first time they kissed in over fourteen days, so it was no surprise that they both seemed incapable of holding back. As he felt sensei's tongue slowly entering his mouth, he slid his hands underneath the back neckline of Ijuuin's shirt. He could now feel heat slowly increasing inside him, specially in the bottom half of his body. "Ngh- mmm" heir tongues crossed each other with great ferocity with each touch sending shivers down Yuu's spine. He kept massaging the skin under sensei's shirt when he felt Ijuuin's fingers undoing the buttons of his vest.

Yuu quickly moved his hands to the front and in an effortless pull, he undid the zipper of sensei's sweatshirt. He felt Kyo's hands slowly burying into his hair as he left his lips and slid his tongue to his neck. "Ah!" a soft sigh escaped his mouth. Whether he admitted it or not, he craved Ijuuin's touch more than anything in the world. Feeling more and more heat concentrating in the center of his body, he felt sensei's hands caressing his back slowly pulling up the shirt he was wearing. Without protest, he allowed Ijuuin to fully take it off leaving his chest completely exposed. A second had passed when he felt Kyo's lips softly sucking his left niple "Ah- ah!" he moaned at the pleasant gesture.

"Se- sensei, we sho- should go the bed" Yuu said with more than one sigh leaving his mouth. "That won't work" Ijuuin answered lifting his head quickly setting his tongue back to work on Yuu's neck. It was true, the suitcases they had been packing still laid on the bed and there was almost no free space. He had just turned to look at the bedroom's couch when his lips were stolen and his eyes closed instinctively. Kyo's tongue ravished his mouth with great passion, driven by the amazing kiss, Yuu placed his hands underneath sensei's shirt, slowly pulling the fabric upwards. Breaking the kiss, Kyo removed his shirt giving Yuu exactly what he wanted, he immediately set his hands around sensei's back and forcefully pulled his partner closer. Their burning skin rubbing against each other's chests sent an indescribable pleasure feeling to Yuu's crotch. He could now feel sensei's hands loosening his belt so he quickly set his hands to work on the same area of Ijuuin's pants.

Ijuuin completed his task faster, instantly sliding one hand inside. "Ah- ah" his underwear got wetter under the expert strokes Kyo now delivered. The way sensei's hands moved around him made his body tremble. At the verge of losing all focus, he managed to slide his own hand under Ijuuin's underwear. He heard sensei sighing at the touch, however maintaining his strokes on Kyo became harder by the second, his body was submerged in the ecstasy provided by sensei's fingers. He tried very hardly to keep moving his hand when he felt sensei pushing him against the wall behind him. "AH!" he formed at the somewhat aggressive gesture, being cornered like this had aroused him even further. He was just recovering from the gesture when he felt sensei's tongue sliding down his chest releasing his hand from the task he had been trying to complete. 

He looked down to Ijuuin as he kneeled and set his tongue to work around Yuu's desire. "Ah- ah! Se- sensei!" he said as he pressed his hands against the wall he leaned against. He couldn't grab anything, but he still clenched his fingers against the cold wall. He felt Ijuuin's tongue moving around him almost as he was drawing figures on his skin "Ah- ah". Yuu felt his hips melting and his legs giving up under the mercy of Ijuuin's extremely proficient attentions. "I ca- can't" he said grabbing sensei's hair. "Go ahead then" Ijuuin answered immediately returning to his task. Not long had passed when Yuu reached his limit "Ah- ah-mmm! AH!" impulsively pulling sensei's hair, he felt his body trembling as the evidence of his passion was released.