Noone expected this

Corey's POV:
     It was just a regular day for a minute there Anyways, I guess I should explain.
So I was doing my usual thing editing and eating and unsuccessfully doing both at the same time I knew I wouldn't be done anytime soon and Elton wanted to record a Video, recreating fanfiction, like sam and Colby did, how did I not know this would be a bad idea. Honestly I thought it was a prank with the mega prank war going on you're never safe but I'm kinda glad it wasn't because it would've been more awkward than it already was. Neither of us meant for it to happen but it did around half of the video we were gonna fake kiss for the thumbnail but we didn't plan it that well as we both went in for a kiss but actually kissed. Now this is the weird part, Elton jumped back immediately of course but I didn't seem to mind the kiss, I knew it was just gonna stay between us and that's what we agreed on seeing as we both have girlfriends. I know I'm not suppose to think this way but I kinda liked the kiss but I've never really been attracted to guys and well I've never tried, I guess that saying is true "don't knock it till you try it", we finished the video and nothing seemed to change the way we were acting after the video Elton left to edit and I did too but I can't help to think of what I'm gonna do with these new feelings and should I tell Devyn about it, probably not scratch that I won't I can't , can I ?
.......................
This is my best book so far