confronting eachother

Corey's POV:
          I'm in my room it's the next day, devyn came home and yes I was acting weird and I know she will notice but I can't help it, I don't know what to do it was an accident maybe she'll understand. I should talk to Elton before I crack, I have to tell her maybe he'll understand. Luckily I walk into the kitchen and he's up, we need to talk I tell him, he looks almost scared. We sit down and I tell him that I have to tell her and he says he understands but he sighs and of course I had to ask why. My mind still can't comprehend what he said, he told me the kiss was on purpose then flinched I guess he thought I would hit him, but I didn't I actually didn't do anything just sat there in shock. After a minute I don't know what came over me but I jumped on him and kissed him, he kisses back and to my displeasure my lovely girlfriend walks in and is not happy at all. She slaps me then Elton then drags me to the other room obviously seeing why I was making out with Elton but not even I knew the answer to that really, why did I kiss him why did he kiss me back. I told her I don't know why and she said yeah right slapped me again quite hard and said that we were over then slammed the door shut and went to get her stuff. All these events happened so fast I didn't even know what was going on, devyn packed her stuff and was leaving and I couldn't stop her even though I did love her I wasn't truly in love with her why put her through that pain. Elton wouldn't look at me nor devyn and drove off somewhere. Its now way later about 2am I can't sleep devyn left and Elton is gone to, I decide to text both of them to devyn i wrote "I'm sorry I don't know the answers you need to know but maybe I'll figure it out I understand why you left and I hope you don't hate me forever"
And to Elton I wrote "hey I'm not mad at you where are you, please come back to the house I want to talk." And I fell asleep waiting for any response
...........................
I liked this chapter
I think I tried well lol