Smut

Corey's POV:
           Everybody mostly understood and accepted us, except of course the people who loved my last relationship. Everything was worth it though, I look over me and Elton are in bed, he's sleeping in one of my hoodies. I truly do love Elton and though this has been a difficult time I'm glad we're together. I see Elton shuffle in the blankets "morning" he said getting up "morning" I say back. He smiles and kisses me then gets up "I'm making coffee, want some?" I smile "of course" and he walks out. I get dressed with what I want to wear for the day. Elton comes back and hands me a cup of coffee which I happily take and drink out of, I put my cup of coffee off to the side and get up. Elton is standing by the bed so I go around him and wrap my arms around his waist "I love you" I say "I love you too" he replies and I kiss his cheek. I lay back down and Elton goes off to take a shower for the day, half way through I get a notification from YouTube, I click on it to see a title "I'm heartbroken" and I automatically realize who it's from. I click to watch and she starts to cry halfway through saying she loves and misses me and she's trying to accept what's happening but she can't really.
I do feel bad but it's time to forget the past I unsubscribe. Elton walks in his hair wet from the shower wearing jeans and a hoodie that is Scotty's merch. He gets on the bed and straddles me. He smiles and kisses me to which I respond and flip us over where I'm on top. I start kissing him roughly and I kiss down his neck leaving hickeys only on his chest so that they're easy to hide, he moans but pulls away. "Babe, I have to record something, trust me I would love to continue just not right now" I smile and kiss him "fine but only for now" and I wink at him. He pulls me in for a kiss, says "I'll see you later" and walks off.
Night time:
After a long day of recording and knowing Noone was at the house seeing as they went to spend the night at whatever abandoned place they found this time. Me and Elton were in the doorway of the room when I grabbed him and pinned him against the wall and started kissing him roughly biting his lip. Elton moaned which fired me up, I take off his and my shirt then throw him onto the bed straddling him and kissing down his chest. I undo his belt and take off his jeans then proceed to take mine off too. I started kissing him again and him moaning my name killed me. He looked absolutely beautiful all worked up, sweating and moaning, I couldn't ask for more at that moment. I grab some lube and a condom from the bedside table and let's say it was an eventful night.
.......
I'm not good at smut so that's all I could write