Realizing True Feelings

Elton's POV:
       I didn't know where I was going nor did I care, I hurt my friend but I also was very confused. It happened so slow then way to fast, I told Corey the truth and it seemed like hours then he got on top of me and kissed me and it seemed like time flew by. Devyn walked in on us and I immediately regretted everything I've done, she slapped Corey then me and it did hurt but I don't blame her. She grabbed Corey and took him into the other room where after a minute I heard another slap and a door slam. I avoided both of them as I saw her packing her stuff up and I left. I was at a park just in the parking lot when I saw I got a text from Corey saying "hey I'm not mad at you where are you, please come back to the house I want to talk." I wanted to go back but I'll wait till tomorrow as I fell asleep forgetting to reply, but at least I locked the doors. 

Corey's POV:
          I woke up remembering everything that has happened I see I got no reply from either devyn or elton as I check my phone notifications. I hope Elton's alright, I know where devyn is she should be alright although I do feel very guilty I betrayed her and it was wrong, I just don't know what to do or feel, and now I have to explain to everyone why devyn left and why I'm single maybe I'll just make a YouTube video then have everyone watch it, that'll be must simpler. It was around 1pm when Elton came home I heard him pull up so I got up and looked in the mirror I look awful is what I said and pulled my hair into a man bun and pulled a hoodie on. I walked up to elton and he immediately apologized after I told him that it was not his fault but mine instead. He looked at me sadly and I hugged him out of nowhere thankfully he didn't pull back but pulled me in, am I an awful person? I hope not the only thing I know is that I really do love elton but I doubt he feels that strongly about me.
.................
How was that was it alright
I'm writing this at 11:24pm woo