~8~

-A Week Later-

It's been a whole week and I've been showing Seth every picture we have. He can't remember anything. We were both getting slightly stressed out. He had to relearn his segments. He can wrestle in the ring, fans know about his accident, but Seth looks like nothing happened to him.

"I'm telling you take extreme measures."

"Brianna I'm not doing that, I want to give him time." She gives me a look before walking off. I run my fingers through my hair.

"Hey." John says.

"What."

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"Do you know who the person that hit Seth is?"

"No I was to busy checking on my husband." I say, looking through our Instagram for any pictures.

"Oh okay."

"Who is it?"

"That's none of my business." I narrow at my eyes at him.

"Was it you?"

"No, why would you think that?" He says scratching the back of his neck. He would always do that whenever he's guilty.

"You're lying."

"How do you know?"

"Whenever you scratch the back of your neck, you're lying." I tell him, crossing my arms.

"Fine I did it because of how perfect your relationship is."

"You did it on purpose." I screech.

"It was stupid, I was hoping to just sideline him for a few months, so then I can swoop in and be the knight in shining armor." He says. I slap him so hard it echoes around catering. Many people turn their heads and I march right out of catering.

I stomp my way to Seth's locker room. People take new lows just to get the attention of others.

I walk in and plop on the couch face first. "What's the problem?" Seth asks.

"Oh nothing, just an ex." I say. It was muffled due to my face being face first in the couch.

"Oh do I need to do something?" Damn right you should.

"It's just this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for him." I say, sitting up.

"My amnesia?" I nod my head.

"Was it John Cena?" He asks. I nod my head. His face turns into a shade of red.

"Wha did he do?"

"He's the one that hit you." His face turns bright red and he runs out of the locker room. I sigh and chase after him. I don't need him getting in trouble.

He was running towards catering, where every superstar hangs out. I run in to find Seth on top of John beating him up. Go Seth! I run to where they are fighting.

"Go Seth!" The superstars trying to tear him away give me looks. "I mean Seth no." They shake their heads and manage to tear him away. I look all over Seth to see if he has any cuts and bruises. I don't even realize John got up because next thing I know I'm on the ground while John attacks Seth.

I hit my hard really hard on the floor and I hold it in pain. They both stop fighting and turn to me.

"Nikki!" Seth yells. I curl up in a ball, trying to fight back the tears. He checks on me as John tries to do the same. "Get away, can't you see you already hurt her enough." He yells to him. The superstars take John away as Seth check on my head.

"I'm fine." I say.

"You don't seem fine." He says, lifting me up in his arms. He takes me back to his locker room. "That asshole."

"Can't argue with that." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"It's just hard because I'm trying to get my memory back."

"Don't worry we're in this together." He smashes his lips on mine and I don't hesitate to kiss back.

We pull away, Brie said a kiss can work, I hope it works.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask.

"No."