Chapter 2 - Concert time

Jolijn's POV

An hour later 5 seconds of summer have to be backstage. 'Good luck guys' I say to them. 'Thanks Jolijn' they say back to me. 

I walk backstage if they are on stage and I listen to them. Luke is best hot, but yeah he has probably a girlfriend. My best friend Faya text me  and I smile. How are they? xF. She talkes about 5 seconds of summer, she's a huge fan of them. They're really good, and omg Luke is so hot xJ. I text back to her. A few minutes later I have a text back of her. I'm so jealous of you xF. Yeah yeah I know, but yeah Niall is my cousin too x J. That cousin part she doesn't know, but now I telled her yeey. You're lying bitch I hate you greetz F. 

Oh gosh she's angry with me now. I tried to sent something back but I get a text in my screen that says: This user blocked you.  I sighed and look back at the stage. My best friend is angry with me. FEW HOURS LATER.  5 seconds of summer ended the show and comes backstage. 'Hi Jolijn, Why are you looking so sad?' asks Michael. 'My best friend is angry with me, because I did say that NIall is my cousin, but she didn't believe me.'I say. 'Oh that's not nice, but you have us now' He said again, and I smiled to him. 'Yeah I know' I said.  Then came Luke backstage and saw me. 'What's up Jolijn?' He asked me. 'My best friend didn't believe that Niall is my cousin' I said to him. 'Ahw come here' He said and open his arms for me. I walked up to him en hugged him. 'WIth us is it a lot more funnier'He said to me. I giggled.

~

Sorry for the weird ending.