•2

We all agreed and I offered to go first

" 1. Ummm Tyrell, are animals aloud in your house?"

"Lmao nah, ion like animals"

"Well it's one staring at me"

I looked over there at that girl..

Every body started cracking the fuck up

"Bitch come put me out then"

"Nahh I'm chillen"

"No hoe you just wanna get buck in front of Landon"

"Is you mad or nah?"

"Bruhh chill"

Lan said laughing

"Yes hoe I'm mad and I'm ready to fuck you up"

"Like I said I'm chillen cuz you don't want these hands"

"Come on, you must be scared, that's why yo momma was made fun of at school and yo daddy was a little man hoe"

I got mad fast af, nobody talk about my family. I took my forces off so they wouldn't get creases and I tied my hair up.

"Ohhh so now you wanna fight, dumb just like ya mamma....didn't she have anorexia?, you looking a little thin too"

I jumped out Lan lap at her and tackled her down. I pinned my knees on her hands and started giving her blows to the face. One of her hands got loose and she scratched my cheek. This just made me madder. I grabbed her her and swung her around. Dumb ass hoe. I just started kicking and I felt hands pulling me back, I knew they were Lans. I felt the sparks.

"Girl I can't wait to see you in the streets alone"

"You must not know who I am, I'm an August as in the child if Chresanto and Charmane August. If you ever lay a hand on me they wouldn't even have to think about protecting their princess. You claim you know so much about them but you left out the part where they could beat you and ya momma ass. If you got brothers I don't give a fuck my brother would be happy to tap that ass. Keep fucking playing, dumb ass broad"

I realeased out of Landon's hand and ran towards her again. Sending one blow to her nose. I couldn't do much more because I was being carried to the car.

"Lon chill, it's okay. I gotchu"

He embraced me in a hug

"Sorry for ruining your fun"

"It's cool, let's get you home"

"Aight,"

I got in the car and seen that scar on my face. My daddy and brother gone flip.

" you still beautiful with that on yo face"

"Thanks"

We pulled up at my house and I gave Lan a hug. I was turning away when he grabbed my face. Next thing i know we were locking lips. With one more peck he pulled away smiling. I got out the car and he yelled "Call me!" Before pulling off. I knew my dad was finna flip when I walked in. He don't like nobody messing with his baby girl. I finally got the courage to walk inside. My parents were sitting there at the table right by the door.

"Hey baby girl come here"

I walked over there not even caring to cover the scar up.

"Who tf put that on yo face?"

"Just this girl I was arguing with at a kick back"

"Did you beat that ass"

"Of course daddy"

"Good girl, your cousins down stairs waiting on you"

"Okay daddy"

"Oh and sweetheart go upstairs and cover that cut up, you knowing your brother will trip"

I did a nod chuckle lol, and made my way upstairs. The first thing I did was call Lan so he wouldn't trip.

"You finally actually called when I asked"

"Whatever"

"What yo dad say about that cut?"

"He ain't really trip as much as I thought he would"

"That's good, I miss you tho"

"I miss you more"

"I miss you most love"

"Don't you wanna chill with me and my cousins at the crib"

"Yea ask my momma tho"

"Aight hold on...don't hang up"

"Okay"

I sprinted down stairs and my ma and pops was in the same place

" Hey, umn can Landon come over and hang out with us"

"Yea sure, and tell my man I said wassup" my dad said

"Okay"

I sprinted back upstairs and picked up the phone

"They said yea, so hurry up"

"Ight, stay on the phone till I get there"

"Mmkay"

"Are my clothes still at yo house?"

"Yea, you need a girl friend to keep yo clothes and you in check"

"What you mean, that's you"

"Like I said you not claiming me"

"I am claiming you I just don't wanna ruin our friendship"

"Aight, friend"

"Bruh chill, you know you bae"

"I said okay friend"

"Really Nyah"

"Why you using my middle name"

"Cuz you tripping fr"

"Because like I'm ready to move to the next level"

" aight so if we got together right now, and we rush things and we break up it's gone be awkward as hell with each other and I don't need that"

"Ugh, whatever but hurry up my phone dying and speaking of dying I'm coloring my hair"

"What color?"

"Blue"

"You foreal?"

"Yea but a black blue were you can tell in the light"

"Well anything look cute on you so yea I guess"

"Lan I'm on 5% but thanks"

"I'm in the car now"

"Let's couple match tomorrow"

"Aight, i brought my last kings shirt, the red one, my trues and the fire reds"

"Okay what color trues?"

"Light wash but I'm outside"

"Okay, the doors open. Just come up"

"Okay, bye love"

I hung up and just layed back till he got up here. My door was open and I saw him with his bags.