•7

"KENDRAA!!!" I screamed out. She looked my way and her face held excitement. I ran up to her and hugged her. She was on my basketball team a few years ago. Speaking of basketball I need to go practice tomorrow.

"Hey girl, I didn't know this was your cousin"

"Yasss his bean head ass"

"You a fool, but who is this?" She said motioning over to Lan.

"This is Landon, my bes-

"Her boyfriend" I looks over at him, and he smirked.

"Would y'all hurry y'all family reunion face asses over here" JJ yelled. Lmfao he ah fool.

We went over and sat down.

"Where everybody else at?"

"I don't even know, but idc lets eat"

____________________________

•Charmanes POV•

"Girl lets get out nails done"

As of now I was at the coffee shop with Chyna and Bailey.

"We should but how are you and J?"

"Girl were good but Yanna still has beef with me, I know were all cool but she still saying slick stuff on the low"

"Dang, that's crazy. I thought she was over that" I replied back. Chyna looked a little uneasy. Like she had something to say.

"So wassup with you Chyna?"

"Wellll......I overheard Crystal talking about me and how I stole her mam. I told Ray and he told me to just brush it off but you know she crazy, imma just not say nothing right now but Raven told me about her little boyfriend."

"Yes! London and Lan got something going on too. Bailey J just need to get you knocked up, I mean were still kinda young, in out thirties."

"I would but it's all this war stuff going on and I don't wanna be pregnant while it's happening"

"I understand but speaking of pregnancy....I am!"

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see another little you"

"Chresanto can"

"What do you mean?" Bailey said concerned.

"Well when I told him he just hung up the phone. Like I understand it's too much going on but were grown and that was too childish, so I just left the house because I really don't have time for his games"

"Girl I get you, that's hella bogus tho"

"Exactly" Chyna agreed

My phone started buzzing....Chresanto

"Good bye" I said before he could say anything, putting the phone on speaker so the girls could hear

"Don't hang up baby, I just wanna say I love you and idgaf if we have 20 kids I'll still love you and all of my kids. I was just shocked that you were pregnant, I admit it's not a good time to have a child but I over reacted. The reason you keep having babies is because of my strong ass semen, but anyway please forgive me baby"

"Awwww💕" we all gushed together

~Khloe's POV~

See little miss princess thought we was gone leave her alone, nope me and 3 of my friends jumping her ass. I know that's a punk move but idgaf I'm tired her ass thinking she run shit and my momma would be proud.

"So when is this popping off?" My friend Lauren questioned walking in my room with Neicy and Mya behind her.

"I'm thinking we meet them at her car after she leaves the movies with her boyfriend?"

"Alright is anybody else gonna be there?"

"Naw I think it's just them two"

"Alright, well let's head out"

We got in the car and I turned up some crank ass music to get me hype. We finally arrived at this movie theatre,

"Aye I think that's her car" I looked over to where she was pointing and surely it was her car

"Yea that's it" we parked beside it "we can just wait by her car till she get out" this bitch had a surprise

•London's POV•

Ride Along was good as shit. Bruhh I was dying laughing the whole time. Kevin Hart so stupid, he talm bout his head went in his stomach lmao!

"I gotta pee!" Raven yelled

"Me too" Kendra agreed. Chelle nodded too, damn wtf they drink

" you coming Lon?" Nyah asked, Ants girl

"Naw imma go to the car with the boys" they nodded and walked to the bathroom. We left out the doors STILL laughing at that movie. We walked up to the car and that bitch was there with some friends. Tf she tryna do?

"Can you move off the car"

"Nope, but what I can do is whoop that ass"

"Bitch we all know I beat yo ass twice"

"That may be true but not with my friends here" she said right before lunging at me, and her three followers jumped in. I could hear Ant in the back going wild. Lan probably was too.