•6

JJ's POV

I finally met somebody, she cute but I don't know if I'm ready to commit. I told her age wifey lol. Shorty name is Kendra. She short as hell and she got like poetic justice braids that gold lol. I call her mouse tho, she tiny as hell. I think she wear a size 4 shoe...smh and he hands tiny too. But that's my mouse.

👰💍💕🐀🐭 Mouse

Hey JJ, umn can you come get me. Uhh he's getting out of hand again'

She was talking about her boyfriend Ralph, yes boyfriend. Ion gaf tho. I think he beating her but she won't tell nobody

JJ🙊❤️☺️

Yea be ready, I want you to meet my cousins tonight tho

She texted back alright and I illegally drove to her house and got her. She was looking sexy walking out the house with a dress and sandals on. She was wearing sun glasses tho, it's almost 6. It's dark. I reached over the seat and opened the door and she got it quietly. She also quiet like a mouse too.

"Hey Wifey"

"Hi JJ" she whispered

"What's wrong?"

"I'm good"

"Bull, take off the glasses"

She did as told and a big ass scar covered her eye

"He gon get his"

/London's POV\

The bell rung again signaling I was late and I took off trying ATLEAST not be over 5 minutes late. I looked down and when I looked up my body crashed hard against someone's chest and I saw some cut dead head.

"My bad ma"

He said helping me up

"It's cool"

"What's your name ma?"

"Lon, wbu?"

" Ralph"

(Charmane POV)

Really did he just hang up after I told him I was carrying his seed. He needs to understand we're grown all that little boy stuff he used to do is not okay. Pissing me off and stuff, he must not remember I ain't the sweet little girl I used to be. I mean he's the one who changed me. I got something for him I said, while sending a text

Charmaneeeee💕😊💏✨

Oh so we hang up now?!, you being childish af. Likeeee I just told you I was pregnant and you hang up?....oh ok. Just know I won't be here when you get home. I won't take the kids to the hotel with me, I mean there yours too. But I am taking me a your seed. I need time to myself. I'll be childish and not talk about it since that's what you wanna do.✌️👋 don't wait up tonight.

I was packing my things when I received a call from him. Ugh he annoys me.

"Hello"

"Charmane why tf you leaving?"

"Because I can"

"Stop being difficult!"

"You stop being difficult"

"Char cut the bs"

"Chris you cut the bs"

"You acting like a kid"

"And you been acting like one, goodbye"

"Wait Charmane! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry who is this? I think you have the wrong number. Sorry"

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. He just annoys me. We been together for more than 18 years and he can't even accept the fact that we have a child on the way, I thought we were better than this. I also thought he grew up. Well I guess I thought wrong.

/Chresantos POV\

Man I fucked up, not a first..I know. I was just shocked. I think it's the wrong time to have a baby but I'm still happy. I just wish she'd let me explain, on some g shit. But it's whatever I need time to spend with my kids anyway.

"London and Ant!!!!!"

"Yea daddy?"

"Wassup pops"

They both said coming down stairs. That weird as hell I know they twins and all. But that's scary as shit b.

"Uhh y'all wanna go see a movie or something?"

"Dad, what did you do to mom"

Lon said giving me a stern look, damn she act just like her mama.

"Well I kinda messed up"

"And?"

"Well kids you have another sibling on the way"

"What the hell dad! We'll be 15 years apart!" She exclaimed

"Well me and your mom had y'all young and don't curse at me again"

"Dam-ng it's gone be weird having a little one around"

"I know" I said sighing

"Well dad were going out to eat"

"With who baby girl?"

London's POV:////

"me Lan, Ant, Chelle, JJ, Rav and a few other people"

"Alright we'll be back by curfew"

I nodded and started giggling on my way upstairs. lol he forget to ever set a curfew. But all of us were going on a date, and were meeting JJs girl. I think her name is Kendra. I'm happy for him.

I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. I dried off and added lotion to my dry skin lol. Almost cut my damn self trying to lotion up.😂😩. I put my hair in a bun and I put on a Versace shirt with some black jeans and some brown uggs. I didn't put on any make up, my face is breaking out.

Lan😏💏👫

I'm outside

I grabbed my purse and made my way outside, every body else was meeting us there.

When we walked in I saw JJ sitting down with....Kendra. I knew that bitch