Chapter 1

Mariana P.O.V

V

My Age

My Age......

I woke up and started getting dressed for school,I hurried up because Corie was                                                                  coming to pick me up. Corie was my best friend but also a big pain in the ass I love her tho. I finished  getting dressed and grabbed my book bag. I walked downstairs to see my mom  I grabbed an apple, kissed my mom on the cheek, and went outside to wait on her.

  5minutes later
Corie pulled up looking happier then usual .
"What got you so happy?"I ask .
"I won!!" Is all Corie says before she did a little dance.
"You won what?"I ask .
"Tickets to see the Giants tonight at the club bitch"Corie yells before she speed off.
"When is it, and how we suppose to get there? Are you forgetting we stay in North Carolina"I ask.

"Tonight so no school for us mall here we come. Besides sis I got it covered, tell your mom you're staying at my house. My parents aren't home and we have fake ID's. They're in the city anyways tonight. You know they play the Panthers today."Corie says turning the corner and I laugh .
See Corie had it made her parents was rich ass shit. Her mom owned her own fashion line and her step father is some big shot lawyer to the stars. You can say I'm a little envious but that's my baby.
I don't like school so I really didn't care that we didn't go.

5hour later

Corie dropped me off back home and told me to be ready by 7:30.
I unlocked the door and walked to the living room seeing a note I read it and it said that Kevin would be dropping  Kayla off at 4:00 and she would be back at 5:00.
Kevin is my dad but we don't get along very well.
Kayla is my little sister, she's 10.
I  took the note and throw it away I looked at my phone it was 3:00.
I run up stairs picking my outfit and putting away my new things I bought at the mall.
I also packed my bag for tonight since we we're staying in New York.
The doorbell rings and I go downstairs and it I open the door and its my dad, and Kayla.
"Hey Kayla, hurry up." I say and she run in.
"How long are you going to act like im not your dad?" Kevin ask.
"Let me think about that" I said tapping my chin. "My whole life" I shut the door in his face.
"You've got to  forgive me some day." Kevin yells through the door. I walk inside to see what Kayla was doing.
"Did you do your homework"I ask and she nodded yes and smiled knowing what I was about to say.