2

I woke up and got dressed putting my things back in my bag and brushing my teeth

I woke up and got dressed putting my things back in my bag and brushing my teeth .
Since checkout was at 12:00 and it was 10:00 I had 2hours.
I pulled out my phone and texted my mom .

Text Convo

(AN: Main Lady is Mariana name for her mom & her mom have her saved as Lovebug.

Main Lady 😍❤️: "Hey mom."

Lovebug 👭😉: "Hey hope you had fun at Corie's and you don't have to come back on Sunday."

Main Lady 😍❤️: "Why don't you want me to come back."

Lovebug 👭😉: "Well Kevin went to the court and told the judge that I don't keep a steady home. They came and got Kayla last night hun."

Main Lady 😍❤️: "I hate him so much mom."

Lovebug 👭😉: "I know hun but we need to talk when you get home."

Main Lady 😍❤️: "okay."

End Of Text Convo

I get a call from a unknown number and I wasn't going to answer until I remember last night.

"Hello"I said.

"Hello can I speak to Mariana." They said and I got a little happy cause I think I know that voice.

"This is she." I said.

"Well nice to speak to the prettiest girl I seen last night ." Odell says and I laugh, while rolling my eyes.

"So what's up? Odell..Right?" I say to make sure it was him.

"Well damn you don't remember this sexy ass voice?" He asked and I knew he was smirking.

"Let's be real it's not like it's that rememberable." I said and Odell chuckled .

"What you doing today." He asked and I shrugged like he could see me.

"Nothing"I say.

"How about we hang." He said and I thought about it then said yes. He told me were his hotel was so I just got up and fixed my hair.

I then walk over to Corie's bed and wake her up.

"What?" She yells as I shake her.

"Odell wants me to meet him at his hotel and I need you to drive me." I say and she gets up and starts to get herself together .

"You're lucky that you woke me up talking about OBJ cause that's a good reason to ruin my sleep." She said and I smile.

We went downstairs and then we checked out. We get into the car and she started to drive.

15 Minutes Later

I got out the car and walked inside the hotel after telling Corie bye. Odell texted me what room he was in, so I walk in and got on the elevator and went to the 10th floor. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was scared as hell. I then got off looking for his room, walking around I finally found room 1034.

I knocked on the door softly a little scared. Then Odell came to the door with no shirt on and I just stood there starring at his abs.

"umm im up here." Odell said while lifting my head up with a finger I blush a little embarrassed.

"Im sorry but something else had my attention." I said and he bit his lip .

"Come in." He said moving out my way and letting me into his room.

It was really big and nice, I saw his clothes in a little corner.

"well looks like someone's a little dirty." I said in my head.

" You like it ." He asked I nodded my head.

I took a seat on the bed just thinking when I suddenly feel somebody lift my head up.
I look into his dark brown eyes and he slowly leans in and I just sit there and close my eyes.
He kissed me and I kissed back I couldn't believe that this was happening but I was enjoying myself.
Odell slowly pushes me back onto the bed so that he was on top of me.

He started to fumble with the bottom of my dress that's when I snapped back into reality and pushed him off of me.

I got up and stand on the opposite side of the bed grab my purse.

"Im so sorry Mariana." He starts getting off the bed. "It's just you're so pretty I couldn't help myself."

"It's not your fault."I state looking up.

"So Mariana I'm going to be here in Charlotte for a few more weeks and would love to take you on a date."Chris asked.

"I'd like that." I say really calm.

2Hours Later

Corie came and picked me up and she was going to take me home.
When finally arrive home I saw my mom sitting on the couch crying.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked.

"He's taking you too." My mom says and I run to her side .

"I'm not going anywhere with him."I yell.
I start to cry.

" Go get packed up." My mom says getting up and walking to her room.
I walk up to my room to see most of my things already packed I just throw stuff in boxes and cry myself to bed.