4

I woke up at 5:00am and slowly got out of Odell arms trying my best not to wake him.
I texted Corie and told her to come get me and take me to school.
I also told her to bring me an outfit that I left at her house to me.
~20 min later ~
Corie pulls up out front and I hop in the back and start to change .

~20 min later ~ Corie pulls up out front and I hop in the back and start to change

"So how was his dick game? " Corie asked while pulling off.
"I wouldn't know we didn't do "it". I say putting on the outfit that Corie had bought me.
"It's funny how all my cute outfits end up at your house. "I said and Corie laugh.
"I don't know how?"she says acting clueless.
"Okay whatever. "I say.
"So what happened between you and Odell? " She asked.
"Nothing just went out on a date and it was fun , I don't want to move too fast because of the age difference. "I say.
"Age isn't shit but a number." Corie says in a ghetto voice.
By this time I was fully dressed and Corie had pulled up to starbucks .
We went inside and I got a Carmel frappe and Corie got some man number.
Then we arrived at school about ten minutes later.
I walked in going straight to my locker but was stopped by King the most popular playboy in our school.
"Hey shawty "King says .
"I'm not interested King. "I say taking a sip of my frappe and continue walking.
"Come on shawty I'm  a good time "King says.
"And I'm not so bye bye "I say.
"What's it going to take for you to let me talk to you" King asked.
"About eight beer's "I says.
"For real shawty." King asked.
"No and what the fuck "I say and laughed.
He walks away I guess embarrassed.
I get my thing from my locker and walk to my first class.
Which won't be that much fun because Corie doesn't have that class. 
Plus King Is in it.
~Skip to after school~
Corie took me home and I got out the car noticing a moving truck looks like I've got new neighbors.
I just walked into the house, seeing Kevin in the kitchen. I sit my book bag on the counter and grab a pineapple slice.
"So where is my sister? "I asked and Kevin looked up from the newspaper.
"She's in Jason's yard. " Kevin answers.
"Who is Jason ?"I ask .
"The new neighbors son he's around the same age as Kayla." Kevin beings to explain. "And they have a daughter that's around your age her name is Riyah go make friends ." I nodded.
"And take this."Kevin hands me a fruit basket.
I pick it up and walk over to their house and knock on the door.
A girl answer's and she looks around my age.
"Hi "The girl says she had dark brown eyes and long black hair.
"Hey I'm Kevin's daughter and he told me to bring you this "I says handing her the basket.
"Thanks "she says.
"Well my names Marina." I say.
"Riyah" She says and sat the basket inside the house and brings out two folding chairs.
"So where are you from? "I asked.
"New York " Riyah says.
"Ohh the Big apple.  Do you know what school you're going to be attending?" I asked being nice.
She seem like a nice person so far.
"North wood high" She states.
"Oh that's pretty cool we can go to school together. "I said.
Then someone yells from inside for her to come in for dinner.
"Well it was nice meeting you Mariana hopefully you can be my first friend here." She says and I laugh.
"Definitely." I said and walk back home. 
I look at my phone to see no messages from O.  Maybe he's mad at me for leaving him early without saying goodbye.
_________