3# My Best Not-Gay Friend.

Hello lovelies!

Ok, so this is where the title kinda comes in to play. I'll just let you read it. ;D

So, Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah!" was the most used word in the room.

"I'm not kissing anyone." Kyle said and James played a fake hurt face.

"So, who's first?" Quaid said, gulping down the contents of a beer and setting the glass on the coffee table. We threw all the pizza boxes on the ground and gathered round the bottle.

"Err, Darren, you spin first!" Ben shouted, and we all cheered.

"Fine." He span the bottle and it landed on Ben.

"Truth or dare?"

"Err.."

"bearing in mind, if you say truth you'll be a pussy for life."

"Ah, Dare."

"Ha! Ok, Ben. I dare you to... call Dorothy and Tell her you're in love with her!" He said, and the guys all 'ooh'ed. I smiled, trying to play along, but i didn't know who she was.

"Err, who's Dorothy?" I asked Darren quietly.

"Oh, She's this girl who thinks that Ben should crawl in a hole and die. She really doesn't like him." Darren said i snapped my head to look at him. He was biting his lip, and i could see his fists clenched.

"Eugh. Ok! Who has her number?" He said, holding out his hand. Kyle reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. After a few seconds of tapping away, he handed over his phone to Ben. He held it out and put it on speaker so we could all hear it.

"Hello?" a girl said after a few rings.

"Hello Dorothy, baby. It's Ben." He said, and we all bit out lips, occasionally letting out a snort of laughter.

"Why the hell are you ringing me?" She spat.

"I wanted to tell you that i love you." He gushed and giggled a bit.

"You what?!" She said, sounding disgusted.

"I LOVE you Dorothy!" He shouted in a really retarded way, and at that, we all burst out laughing.

"Ben you absolute fuc-" She started but Ben cut her off.

"That's my mum. I gotta go. Love you baby!" He shouted and ended the call.

We rolled around the floor in fits of laughter for minutes before i couldn't breathe. Eventually, we all sat up and gathered around the table again.

"Ok, that was brilliant!" Quaid shouted, wiping a tear from his eyes.

"Agreed. Ok Ben, your spin." I said, sitting at the table properly, as did the others.

He span the bottle and it landed on Daren.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He said quickly.

"The easy option? Wimp!" Quaid shouted and we all laughed.

"If you could, would you get together with Ivy again?" He said, and i saw him gulp. None of the others did though.

"No." He said, and all the guys studied him for a bit, but then accepted his answer.