The Terrible Babysitters (A Lashton Fanfic)

NOTE: i wrote this 2 years ago, so go ahead if you want to read a cringe-worthy story. I edited a few chapters but that's it. Thank you so much

Prologue: 

5AM in the morning my phone is already bothering me, i opened my eyes and saw the sky still dark. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at what it's bothering me about

Luke

Hey, Open up gates at 10 minutes, im coming over

I stood up and went downstairs, seeing that it's 5:09

I counted 10 seconds along the go and grabbed the door knob and saw Luke on the doorstep

"Hey." He smiled, "what are you doing here?" i ask, "uhm.. i have to ask you a favor." He said

As i closed the door, someone blocked it. I opened it once again revealing Ashton.

"Hey" He grinned, "He's here too?!" I shriek, "We're going to be a team now." Luke said, "We? there's no 'We' because i aint joining. Get out" I open the door wide

"Before you go on with your mouth, We just want to ask you something" Ashton said, closing the door

"Okay, Fine." I sighed, "I need your help with some babysitting." Luke quickly said

"Babysitting?!" I shrieked; "we're going to get paid" Ashton shrugged his shoulders

"you haven't even asked me about my opinion and then you offer me to babysit, with you two dorks?" I grumble, the two of them look at each other, Ashton looks at me, oh I know where this is going.

"ugh, no way. Get out." I say, grabbing the door knob, Luke grabbed my arm and looked at me straight in the eye. "I need you." He said

I rolled my eyes "Fine." I say in defeat.

"Great!" Luke said and opened the door, revealing a couple of kids, i widened my eyes, "they'll be picked up by eleven." Ashton smiled at me.

"hey! you didn't say, we'll baby sit now!" I whine, Luke smacks my shoulder, and I growl at him, with a matching scowl, and he steps two steps apart from where i was standing, I just want to be alone.

"come on, Kath, it won't bother you that much if you just come and babysit with us," Ashton smiles, reaching out for my shoulder. I hit his hand away, before he could even lay a finger on my bare shoulder.

"skin contact gives me rashes," I snap, and Ashton furrows his eyebrows, "uhh? rashes?" Ashton raises an eyebrow, "skin contact?" Luke follows, and I sigh and grit my teeth in annoyance, "alright, you know what?" I smile at the two lanky dorks in front of me.

Pushing the children towards Luke and Ashton, and I smile sweetly at them, "why don't you take the kids and leave my house?"

The blonde immediately objects, as he sends me a chilly glare, that gave quick shivers down my system, "why don't you shut up and just do it?!" that was when I jolt up in surprise, did Luke just shout at me?

yes, yes, he just did, you idiot.

what the hell? does he think I'll allow that? most especially, in my house? oh hell no, "get out, you snitch." I growl at the blonde and he widens his eyes at the term I called him, he immediately grits his teeth in annoyance, after sudden shock, "no."

I grab the nearest object, plotting to throw it at him if things get worse, "okay first of all, this is too much for an arguement over babysitting now or not. So, I'll take that," Ashton reluctantly grabs the mere object in my hands, and smiles as he sets hand on it.

"second, this is only an offer, if you don't want to babysit, then we won't force you anymore longer, whatever makes you happy, for at least." Ashton says, and I turn my black orbs to the blonde boy, who's currently looking away from my direction.

"eye contact makes me blind"

that's it, he's gotten in my nerves, "leave now!" He smiles, "and why?" soon enough that smile becomes a smirk, that was a parasite that won't leave you unless you'd do something else, besides fight it.

"you had have enough of making fun of me in my own house," I warily say, and he rolls his eyes, "you make matters at worst, this is why i hate you." that made my jaw drop.

He hated me?

"what the hell? fake!" I splatter, and he laughs. "guys, if you're just going to fight, not in front of the kids." Ashton warns the both of us.

that made me think, otherwise. should I do it?

I sighed and faked a smile to the kids.