2

Ashton chuckled, "yeah i'll just bring the kids back up, so you two can have privacy." He said and quickly ran upstairs with the kids

Luke helped me up, "are you okay?" he asks, i smiled, "yes." i answer

"that's good" he said as he wipes his hands on his pants. "Let's eat?" he suggests as he walked towards the kitchen, i nodded slightly and ran up to him.

As we started eating, he kept glancing at me moment by moment. "There's something wrong?" i ask, "nothing." he replies as he takes a bite.

I reached out to get some fries, he reached out at the same time with me. "Uhh. You first." he said, taking of his hands off the fries. "Nah, it's fine." I smile

He smirks and reaches out for some fries, "Thanks." He says, "why? it's just fries.." I say

"No, not that! This babysitting process.. I'm glad you agreed to help me out" Luke smiled

"it's nothing, really. You did a good job on forcing me to do it" I mumble as I chew my food. Luke chuckles and grabs more fries, he seems hungry today.

"Well, I honestly think this will get fun.. If we lessen the fights, though. Don't get your blood high on me much." I laugh along with Luke, "i'll try to."

Luke continues to eat his food, comfortable silence around us. "Do you like Ashton?"

The ice breaker sure got me tensed. Like, okay the silence was amazing, Luke, are you kidding me?

"Uhmm.. Sure, let's say that."

Soon Luke's face drops but he smiles again as he takes a bite on his meal.

"Luke, Did i say something?" i ask, "oh no.. it's nothing.." he's just smiling, obvious agony in his eye but it isn't much evident.

He finishes up the food and leaves me without any other word. I just couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, what did i say?!

I sigh and slapped myself, you ruined it again.

Ashton runs down the stairs, and comes in contact with Luke. I heard a few soft grumbles before Ashton could even make his way to the kitchen.

"Were things alright before I went down? Luke is gritting his teeth, ranting about life to me and that doesn't seem to sound good." I look at Ashton with sad eyes and sigh. "I'm so stupid."

"What did he say?" Ashton ponders on it and just sighs, "god damn life, and god damn you."

"I.. I'm sorry."

"What for? Don't see anything for you to apologize."

"Luke." I mutter

"I know you like the guy but.. make sure you don't hurt him."

"Yeah, sure."

He grabs a bottle of orange juice inside the fridge and winks at me before leaving.

"ASHTON BUT"

Ashton stops his tracks and looks at me, "but what?"

"I like you too.."

.....

"KATH! THE KIDS ARE LEAVING!" both of them screamed

I looked at my watch and saw that it's 11:02 AM.

I ran downstairs, glancing at them, Luke was obviously still faking a smile as Ashton was being his regular self.

"Bye. Kids." I fake a smile as i hug them. Their mother walked towards me, "I hope i can ask for another babysiting day, by next time." She said, "here's the money, thanks so much." She lends me 200 dollars which on my side am surprised for a large amount.

"this is a lot." i stated, "of course, you guys are awesome, babysitters, since these two are out of trouble.." she smiles

I close the door as soon as they have left and gave them the money, "thanks for such an experience" Yes, Kath, keep faking smiles for a while.

"Yeah sure."

I raise an eyebrow and looked at Luke, "you're welcome."

Stepping up a foot so I can just lock myself up in my room, someone grabbed me by my arm and crashed his lips to mine.

A lip ring made me guess it was Luke and my heart beated fast as my stomach were filled with butterflies.

A large blush must be seen on my cheeks and eyes wide in extreme shock. In the corner of my eye was Ashton, fangirling to the end of life - squealing and pounding the air.

I push Luke off and I look at his bright blue eyes. "Kath, I like you too.."

The doorbell rung which made me awaken, reaching out to see who's there.

"Hiii, this is Max, Fede and Josh. I'll pay a hundred per hour, thank you bye!"

Oh, Kath, nothing has ended yet.