1ntro

Are you an unnoticed author? Do you wish that your stories would be discovered by the Wattpad community?

Then this is the contest for you! Two of Wattpad's lovely campaigns, @project-undiscovered and @UnnoticedStories have joined together to create one of the biggest contest for Undiscovered authors on Wattpad! We are now presenting, "The Unnoticed Story Awards for Undiscovered Authors!" (Name made up when the two founders were PM'ing.)

There will be awards in different genres. So for each genre, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as extra prizes such as "Best Cover" or "Best Title.". There will be no limit on the amount of entries per genre. Once the contest has closed and the deadline has passed, all the entries will go into the first round of the contest, which will be the judging. Our excellent judges will read an amount of chapters/parts of the story, and then will decide together which stories will go into the next round. The next round is voting. You awesome readers and writers will get to vote for the stories YOU should win the contest. You can vote for all the stories in all the genres. After voting has closed, the judges do a final small judging, then they will decide together which stories in each genre will win the prizes. Prizes for the winners will be listed in the following chapter.

You can also enter in a maximum of three books in the contest, so you have three chances to win! However, you cannot have two books in the same genre. Three books for the contest, one book per genre. Capiche?

The benefit of this contest is that it isn't just a single award for all genres. All the genres such as Teen fiction, Fantasy, and Werewolf have their own 1st, 2nd, and 3rd as well as extra prizes.

However there is one part of this contest that is all the genres bundled up, and that is the final "genre." It is the Beginner's Contest. That's right folks! For those of you who have just started Wattpad, there's a contest for you! This contest is for those stories that have 200 reads or less, and it goes through the same process as the other genres. Once the contest has closed, the judges decide which stories continue on, and then we go into voting, and then a final judge before the winners are decided. This contest also has the same awards, such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, Best Description, etc.

So this is your chance Undiscovered authors! This is not like the Wattys, where it seems to be a popularity contest. This is for all you unnoticed authors with great stories that deserve to be up in the What's Hot list! And we hope that the prizes will be great for all of you to help gain publicity!

To end this introduction, first let's thank the excellent accounts that teamed up to create these awards. @UnNoticedStories who also have an August awards this month as well as a book club, and @project-undiscovered, who hold many contests for not only the undiscovered authors but the undiscovered graphic makers as well.

Secondly, here are the genres:

LGBT
Teen Fiction
Fantasy
Vampire
Science Fiction
Werewolf
Fanfiction
Action
Adventure
ChickLit
General Fiction
Historical Fiction
Humor
Horror
Mystery/Thriller
Paranormal
Non-Fiction
Poetry
Romance
Short Story
Spiritual
Random
Beginner's
Best cover
Best title
Best description

Good luck to those who enter! The form, judges, prizes, rules, and more will be on the next few chapters! We hope that this helps writers and accounts whose stories are excellent!

-----

Intro written by UnNoticedStories