Chapter 11

Rosys POV

* 2 weeks later *

Lucy Aideen and I came out of maths sixth period today, because we are on late lunch. Ugh, I hate late lunch there are always too many people running down the stairs. We are waiting behind our chairs like we always have to. I hate Mr Mone, I hate maths, and I sure as hell hate waiting for food.

As soon as the bell rang Lucy, Aideen and I when straight out the door. What I wasn't expecting was Luke, Kasey and Aaron sitting on the stairs smiling really goofy smiles. I jumped, Aideen froze and Lucy screamed slightly. They just laughed. I went over and punched Luke since he was the closest to me. But I couldnt help but smile.

Hahaha you like him your smiling!

Shut up stupid brain.

After the boys scared us half to death, we went and had lunch. The day went pretty quickly and sooner than not I was home. When I went through the door the first thing I saw was all my dads suit cases sitting in a line and I could hear him in the kitchen cooking dinner. Our last  meal together, well for nine months anyway. That last thought sent a pang through my heart. Im really going to miss him. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. That is all I have to do. No crying.

"Hey daddy." I said trying not to think of the thought that he was leaving in two hours for nine months. There we go stupid brain making me want to cry.  No crying!

"Hey baby girl.  How was your day? Anything exciting happen?" He said with a smirk. Why was he smirking? What does he know? Wait, what does he know about, I didnt do anything! Ok over thinking as usual.

"No why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Wondering thats an all." He said with a smile. "Oh yes I have something to tell you about something."

The timer for the food went off and cut him off. "About what? What are you talking about. Dad tell me!" I litterally jumped up and down like a child throughing a tantrum.  He just laughed. Why is everyone laughing at me today. Ugh never mind.

"I made spaghetti and meatballs with poppadoms and sweet chilli dip. Its ready could you hand me the dips dish?" I got it and we sat down and ate.It was amazing! "Oh yeah before I forget I have asked Aideen and Lucy mums if they want to move in here with you for the months im gone? What do you think? Am I the best dad ever or what?" He said with a huge smile.

"Oh my god! Seriously?! I love you, I love you, I love you I love you so much! Best dad ever for definite!" I jumped off my seat, screamed amd bear hugged him, until he went red becuase he couldnt breathe.

" Im guessing your happy?" He stated already knowing my answer. This is gonna be awesome!

We finished dinner and I walked him to the door right as the cab pulled up to drive him to the airport. Boy was I gonna miss him. No crying. I couldnt help it even after the news that my best friends will be moving in with me for the next nine months. As we said goodbye and I love you again he got into the cab and a tear rolled down my cheek as he disappeared down the road for the next, nearly a year. 

I went up stairs and turned up my music and left the tv on, just to give the house a less empty feel. I had a long bath until the water was nearly cold. I got a new fluffy white towel and dried myself and dried my hair. I dressed in pink fuzzy pajamas and slippers. Popcorn popped in the microwave while I picked a movie. While putting Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 in the dvd playermthe door bell rang. I got up to see who it was.

I opened the door to see my two best friends one in purple fuzzy pj's and the other in blue fuzzy pj's.  I love these girls.

"We are living together!" We all screamed and jumped up and down at the same time. We ran in had three bowls of popcorn. Each. Oh my goodness we laugh and talked and joked all night. When I woke up the morning I was surrounded by a mass of blankets pillows and empty popcorn bowls. Wow was last night fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys what did you think?  I kind of had writers block while writing this chapter and no wattpad hasn't yet downloaded on my computer. Aw well I gonna keep trying.

3 votes and 3 comments for the next update thats easy I know yous can do it.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Ellen ♥♥