Chapter 10

Aideens POV

Not again as I ran to the bathroom to make sure I didnt throw up on the couch. Mums away to work, Dads away on a business to Florida and im stuck here all on my own. its not like ciara my older sister could come home and look after me, she in college studying Medicine. I think that would be pretty cool to be a doctor. But its just not for me all the patients who dont make it would kill me!

Now slipping back under my duck down duvet I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up and guess what I was on the floor.  Ow! I hit my head of the side of the bedside table. Perfect to go with thumping head ache and empty stomach. Come to think of it im really hungry.  I went down stairs and made a pot of chicken noodle soup. The best and only thing to eat when you are sick.

While my soup was in the microwave I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my big purple duvet with orange flowers on it and brought it down stairs to the living room. I set it on the couch and heard the ding on the microwave signaling that my soup was done. I went into the kitchen and got a drink of water with ixe cubes to cool my tongueen when I iv burn it like I always do. I picked the movie the Notebook to watch while I ate my chicken noodle soup.

Cry and laughing later I was finished my soup and I kept it down. Thank goodness. I brought my bowl and glass into the kitchen, I went upstairs and brought my duvet with me and went to bed. Im soo tired, I put soft misic on in the background to help me sleep.

Kasey's POV

Ugh. I feel like crap today. I ran to the bathroom for like the fourth time this hour I was up all night being sick. My mum took the day off to care for me.  Im damn lucky. I lay in bed with a bucket beside me. I tried playing xbox but my head just thumped louder. After taking two aspirin I fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV.   I woke up two hours later amd sprinted to the bathroom. my mum rushed after me but I locked the door she need to see me like this.

"Mum can you get me a top and short?" I called to her from inside the bathroom. I hoped in the shower and got out twenty minutes later feeling refreshed, and clean. "Sweetie there just outside the door ok? cal me if tou need anything." I'm really lucky to have her as a mum.  I walked across our huge white bathroom, nearly slipped on the tiles, and got a towel. I dried off and got my cloths from outside the dor and dressed.

Im so bored, but im feeling better now.  Maybe I should to try and eat something. I heard my phone buzz on the couch as I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed it to see who it was.

sup man wer r u the day?

~Luke

Yo dude wer u at? ditching or sick?

~ Aaron.

hi are u off sick today? just wondering btw :)

~Rosy

Eh I will answer em later. Time for food. Mmmm.... mums making somethimg in the kitchen.  Smells like.  Oh My God! She made brownies!

--''''''---------------- ---''''''''-----------------------------------------------

hey guys ok short but I wanyed give yous a little bit to help you through the wait easter holidays are comin up! eppp!lb camt wait. chocolate and sweets yummy. as usual tell me what you think and ask anything you want about the book and me or whatever.

vote comment follow

~Ellen ♥♥

~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~