Chapter 9// Swerved

Gelo POV

Maggie Texted Me Last Night But I Didn't Answer Because I Was At Lexi's House. Lexi And Maggie Are Going To The Same School So Im Gonna Try My Best Not To Get Caught By Maggie. I Turn Over And See Lexi Asleep. I Met Lexi Through Lamelo's Bestfriend. " Hey Baby" I Hear Lexi Say " Hey" I Say Kissing Her " Did You Hear About Me And Maggie Being The Cheerleading Captains?" She Ask " Wait No? Maggie Plays Volleyball." I Say " Well She Is Going To Be A Cheerleader Her First 2 Years And A Volleyball Player Her Last Two Years" Lexi Say Getting Up " Oh Okay, Don't Fight Or Anything With Her I Don't Want Her  Knowing About Us" I Say As I Put On My Basketball Shorts " Yeah I Know. I Don't Know Who My Roomate Is But I Know She Is 2 Rooms Down From Me" Lexi Says " Yeah Well I Have To Go" I Say " I Love You" I Hear As I Walk Down The Stairs " I Love You Too" I Say Opening The Door.

Maggie POV

I'm Going To Alexis House To Ask Her Where She Is Staying. I'm Riding Up The Street. I See A White Ferrari That Looked Just Like Gelo's And I Saw Gelo In It But I Ignored It Because Will Lives Down A Block. I Knock On The Door " Ugh What Did You Forget Now Daddy Gelo" I Hear Alexis Say As She Opens The Door " Wait What The Hell Do You Mean Daddy Gelo?" I Ask " Oh Um Nothing" Alexis Says " Okay Whatever Bye" I Say. That Pissed Me Off. I Drop My Phone In The Floor Board. I Hear It Ring And It's Say " Jay🤙🏽" I Reach Down To Get It And I Couldn't Reach It. I Look Up And I Make Sure They Aren't Anything Around I Reach As Far As I Can And As I Reach  Down I Grab My Phone But I See A Tractor Trailer Coming My Way I Swerved But It Swerved And Hit Me. I Guess Swerving Doesn't Help. Everything Went Black.

                            ••••••

This isn't as long but I'm actually gonna write 1 or more chapters today!! So make sure to stay tuned

What do y'all think will happen with lexi and Gelo? Will Gelo And Maggie Stay together? Will Maggie Be Okay?