Chapter 10 //

Gelo POV

I Saw Maggie Pass By Me When I Was Leaving But I Ignored It Because She Might Have Been Going Somewhere Else. I Get A Call From Lexi So I Answer It

"Gelo, I Think She Knows About Us. I Thought It Was You That Knocked On My Door So I Said Daddy Gelo.." Lexi Says
" Well Fuck I Don't Care She Was Just A Cover Up. I Love Her But I Want To Be With You" I Say

" I Love You" Lexi Says " I Love You Too, I'm Gonna Call You Back Later"

After I Get To The House I See That Maggie's Car Isn't There. Her Brother, Mark, And Madison Run Out Of The House With There Grandma Right Behind Them. I Run Downstairs To See What's Going On " What's Wrong?" I Ask Madison " Maggie Was In A Car Accident. She Got Hit By A Tractor Trailer" Madison Says Getting In The Car " What Hospital?" I Ask " Chino Memorial" She Says (: that's made up I think:) I Go Upstairs And Get My Keys And Go To The Hospital.

I Get To The Hospital, I Go To The Front Desk " Maggie Barksdale" I Ask The Lady " Room 468" She Says Smiling " I Get On The Elevator And Go To Floor 4 And Room 68" I Get In There And See A Couple That Looks Like Her Parents, Her Brother, My Brothers, Madison And Her Family, And Her Grandma. " What Happened?" I Ask " We Aren't Sure Honey" A Women That Looked Just Like Her. I Sit There For Hours Upon Hours. " You All Can Go I'll Stay" I Say " Okay Honey, Thank You" Her Parents Say. Everyone Is Gone, Lonzo Is Bringing Me Some Clothes And Lexi Is Bringing Me Some Food.

Lonzo And Lexi Are Here Sitting Eating.

Maggie POV

I Hear Everything That Is Going On, I Hear Lexi And Liangelo. I'm Trying To Open My Eyes But I Can't. " Honey, Your Brother Needs You" I Hear A Voice Say. it Sounds Like My Aunt.. But It Can't Be She Died. I Don't Understand. " But Why Did This Happen To Me? Is The Driver Okay?" I Ask My Aunt " Yes He Is Just Fine. Things Happen For A Reason Only God Knows." After She Said That I Saw A Bright Light. I Blink A Couple Times. I Look And See Lonzo On My Bedside And Liangelo And Alexis On The Couch. " Get Out" I Say To Lexi

Liangelo POV

I Hear Someone Say Get Out And It Was Maggie " Baby" I Say Going Up To Her " Don't Touch Me" She Says " What's Going On?" Lonzo Says " Well, Why Don't You Tell Him Liangelo And Lexi?" Maggie Says " We Have Secretly Dating And He Didn't Really Care About Her" Lexi Says " That's Messed Up. You Better Be Happy We Are In A Hospital Because I Want To Beat Your Ass" Lonzo Says " Like I Said Get Out. And By The Way We Are Over" Maggi Says. Me And Lexi Walk Out Hand And Hand.

Lonzo POV

I've Always Like Maggie But I Don't Understand How Liangelo Could Do That To Her. I Look Over And The Monitor Starts To Beep.

Maggie POV

After My Cheating Ass Ex-Boyfriend Left Everything Went Black It Was Like I Died. I Could See Everyone But I Couldn't Move, I Could See Myself Laying There.

Lonzo POV

Doctors Rushed In. The Monitor Went Straight.. I've Watched Shows That Means She's Dying...

•••••••••
Word Count : 580

What do you think will happen to Maggie?