2- Dave's POV

My Bro seems distracted by one of the rides, so I go to the games.

I see a short girl in a blue dress. She looks pretty cute, maybe I can get this dare over with.

I walk up to the girl in blue. "Hey, you in the blue dress. " I say. I see her turn around, not really the face I was expecting. Semi thick eye brows, short black hair, rose pink lipstick. The dress she is wearing is a very wide neck, she is wearing a white t-shirt underneath. Little yellow shoes. Fucking adorable. Gog damn it Dave, stop blushing. She's coming closer.

"Excuse me. Did you call for me just now?" She says. Her voice is deeper than any girl's voice I've heard. "Uhh.. yeah, that was me." I say almost stuttering. Damn it Dave get yourself together, Striders don't show emotion.

"Well, what'd you want to tell me?" She asks.

"I-i uhh.. wanted to ask you on a d-date." Curse you! Why are you fucking stuttering you fool!?!

"Umm, uhh. Sure.."

"Okay, I'm gonna let you know this right now. Feel free to leave me at any time, don't be scared to ask questions, and this'll most likely be a one time thing."

"Heh, I was gonna say the same thing. And I have one question before this is official. Are you a homophobe?"

I was not expecting that, maybe she just has a lot of gay friends. "No, actually I'm bi."

"Good to know." She says, grabbing my hand and walking with me around the park.