#6 Desisions

(Sky' POV)

after breakfast, Jerome takes me into the living room. "Sky! I'm guessing you've never played video games before right? Do you want me to teach you how to play?" Jerome asks. "Yes!" I happily shout. Talking was getting a little easier. Jerome hooks up some cords to the tv and he plugs in two controllers. He hands me one, and shows me witch buttons to push.

(A few hours later)

I love video games! I could stay here and play them forever! Ty started playing with us, Quinten watching us play. Jason had magically appeared when we weren't looking. We had a few snacks, and chatted a bit. "Hey, umm, Sky? Can I ask you a question?" Ty suddenly asks. "I g-guess. What is-is it?" I reply. "Let me just try to explain. You hardly remember what it's like to be human, does that mean you were a wolf for a long time? Do you know how you ended up with a bunch of wolves? I don't mean to scare you, but I want to help." Ty nervously says. Thinking for a second, I say, "I don't re-mem-ber ever being a human before y-you found me. I thou-t I was a wolf.". "Do you want to know what you are or where you came form? We have a friend names Seto that could help.", Quinten buts in.

I still want to eventually return to my pack, but I have no idea where they are. And I get spend more time with them. And I don't really know what I am, so I kinda want to find out. I also wanted to make them suffer in suspense. So for a full minute, I kept the smirk off of my face. I then said "Why not". Ty and Quinten shout a victory yell, Jerome and Mitch run around like little girls, and Jason seemed to have no reaction.

In the middle of all the excitement, Jason asks, "When are we going to leave?". Everyone stops and looks at me. "Uh, we could l-leave right now?", I say. "Sounds good to me!", Ty says. The others quickly agree. And start running around the house and packing everything we need. I don't really know what to do, so I just watch them all run around. It was kinda funny to watch. One of them would run through the living room to the kitchen, then race right back up the stairs. Now and then, they would yell at each other for losing one thing or another. I tried to stiffen my giggles, but it didn't work very well.

Eventually, we were all in the living room, except Quinten. "Come on, Fish! We don't have all day," Mitch yells. "I'M NOT A FISH!!" Was the muffled reply from up stairs. Quinten runs down the stairs, carrying two backpacks. He throws one at me, and we set off to who know where. Quinten and Jason lead the way, followed by Sky, Ty, and Mitch, then Jerome and I. I trust Jerome the most, probably because he was so nice to me.

We just chatted about what ever happened to cross our minds. We told a few jokes and funny stories, and I was surprised to hear Jason's laugh from inside his ever present helmet. We eventually stopped to make camp, because the sun was starting to set, and we were all tired. Quinten had gone off a while ago, but came back, shouting through the trees.

"Guys! Guys! Come on! I found something amazing. I immediately jumped to my feet, the others racing behind me as we all followed the mudkip. As we race through the trees, I trip. My hands hit the ground, but I keep running. My hands and feet hitting the earth in sink. I burst through the trees and stumble to a halt. I stand up and see Quinten in front of me. He points over to my left, so I turn to look. A waterfall crashes down into a glistening lake, wildflower dotting the edges. A tall and flat rock bulges over the lake from the shore. It was truly something from a fairy tale.

The others stumble out behind me, amazed by the sight before them. Quinten then sprints and jumps into the water, clothes and all. Mitch and Ty are next, but they stop to throw off their shirts, followed by Mitch yelling about the cold water. "I can't get my suit wet", Jason mumbles before wondering off. Jerome gives me smile before running to the rock, and doing a cannonball off the top. I go over and stand on the rock, looking down at the water. I don't think I've ever swam before. As I watch Mitch and Jerome splash each other, I don't notice Ty slipping up behind me, the fish in toe.

I let a very 'manly' screech as I'm pushed into the water. My head goes under, and I start to panic. My panic draws SkyWolf out, and my fear doubles as we both flail around. SkyWolf tries to get me to do something, but I don't understand him through my terror. My lungs burn for air as I keep sinking deeper. My vision starts to darken at the edges. My limbs become heavy. I suddenly feel a tug on the back of my shirt, and I'm hoisted upwards.

My head breaks the surface, and instantly start flailing around again, choking on water. Who ever dragged me to shore, must of had a very hard time swimming with me. My feet touch the bottom of the lake, and I'm dragged to shore. I collapse on the sand, hacking up a lake's worth of water. Once I lay still, I can see Quinten standing over me, Jerome and Mitch nearby, and Ty farther away.

"Well, your alive! That's always good", Quinten chuckles. "Oh god! I'm so sorry Sky! I though you would know how to swim! I'm sorry!", Ty gushes as he runs up to me. "It's fine, you didn't know," I say as I get up. My ear twitches, and I instantly star shaking all the water off.

"AHHHHHH!!!! SKY!!!!!!!" Four sets of voices yell at me. I smirk at my accomplishment of getting water on all of them. "So..... do you want to learn how to swim?", the fish asks. "I think I kinda know how, I just panicked before SkyWolf showed up", I say. "Ya got that right!", he says in my head. "Ummm, who's SkyWolf?", Mitch asks. "Oh ya! Whenever I was in wolf form, or I have ears and and a tail, it's kinda hard to explain, but I have like... a different personality? It's like me, but thinks like a wolf", Is say. "Tell them I said Hi!", SkyWolf yells in my head. "And SkyWolf says Hi".

"That's so cool!", Ty screams.